1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
posted
Hello!
I open this queue because i want to improve my modding skills and beatmap editing.

Rules:

1. Be patient.
2. NO MEME SONGS.
3. I only do NM, Timing & Aesthetic Check (GD ocassionaly)
4. Only your own beatmaps.

And finally, add a little description of the beatmap, the artist, name of the song, why you mapped it... Use your imagination. Remember, i'm a newbie modder/beatmapper, do not expect much from me, but i'll put a lot of effort in the requests.

posted
Hi
NM Pplss
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/893583
Thanks :^)
posted
Only my own maps, does that mean I can't post GDs?
posted
NM
penoreri - Preserved Valkyria
made because i just enjoy the song, thought it would fit keysounds well, and i would like to get my first ranked map soon
also since youre new to modding, id be fine if you just modded any of the difficulties youre comfortable with
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/862184#osu/1803508
thank you in advance!
posted
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/887618#osu/1855480
NM please!
Artist: EARPHONES
Title: Arakajime Ushinawareta Bokura no Ballad
Description: 198 bpm TV size opening for the game "Mary Skelter: Nightmares"
Why I mapped it: I like the song

thanks in advance!
posted

jxrhythmer2002 wrote:

Only my own maps, does that mean I can't post GDs?
I mean, you can't post the beatmaps submitted by others, only submitted by you. If a map you submit contains a GD, it's no problem, because you and only you submitted it ;)

adioni wrote:

Hi
NM Pplss
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/893583
Thanks :^)

san undertal wrote:

NM
penoreri - Preserved Valkyria
made because i just enjoy the song, thought it would fit keysounds well, and i would like to get my first ranked map soon
also since youre new to modding, id be fine if you just modded any of the difficulties youre comfortable with
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/862184#osu/1803508
thank you in advance!

sakebi wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/887618#osu/1855480
NM please!
Artist: EARPHONES
Title: Arakajime Ushinawareta Bokura no Ballad
Description: 198 bpm TV size opening for the game "Mary Skelter: Nightmares"
Why I mapped it: I like the song

thanks in advance!
Okay, i'll view it and start to mod :D
posted
NM request

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/880059/#osu/1840352

Genre: Vocaloid

Artist: Deco*27 ft. Gumi

Title: Yowamushi Montblanc (Coward Montblanc)

Length: 3:58

Difficulty: Hard (2.89*)

Instantly fell in love with this song when I first heard it and wanted to map it the day after. It's been my first real effort into trying to rank a map of mine. I'm pretty proud of what I've created but I think I might be able to improve a bit more. Thanks for taking a look!
posted
NM
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/867051#osu/1812604
Artist: Imperial Circus Dead Decadence
Title: Uta
I mapped this cuz I wanted to and I like the song
posted
NM Req - Feel free to pick and choose a Diff if you'd prefer to just do 1:

yanaginagi - over and over

Thanks!
posted
hello nm thx owo
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/822039#osu/1722904
artist - title:sakuzyo - Kronos
I mapped this because I really like this song but no one mapped one that make me satisfied xd
and top diff is half tech so don't mind the sliders xd
Please sign in to reply.