forum

Persistent submission screen and/or post-game options menu [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
lunchZA
I've searched for something similar but didn't find anything.

This is quite a small issue that I've come across. Sometimes after completing a song I immediately watch my replay, but the problem is that after the replay is done I permanently lose the ability to save it locally or add the song to online favourites, rate it etc. I've lost out on saving some of my better replays due to this oversight and either have to replay the song and repeat my result or accept that it's gone forever (Obviously this does not apply to top 40 replays).

A quick solution would be to restore either the post-game menu or the entire submission screen overlay once the song is done.

Once again this is not a major issue, I would understand if it isn't worth worrying over.
Sakura
You can save your replay by hitting F2 at the score results screen.

You can add it to online favorites by visiting the beatmap listings, there's a button to Add as favorite there.

As for rating it, you should rate it after playing it not after watching a replay, but i dont mind if they allow u to rate it as long as you've passed it at least once.
Topic Starter
lunchZA
Ah, I had no idea about F2! This changes things somewhat, thank you. I suppose this can be locked then.