forum

osu! Malaysian Amateur Tournament (o!MAT) 1st edition

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aleppie
Pog
xAethereal
pog(too bad my rank is lower than that,lol)
Flashback9
Hype!!
oamleya
purplesatanweed stomp
Aasheda_
nice
Gilochan
need to lower my rank just a bit to join. lul
#roadto10k
TequilaWolf

Gilochan wrote:

need to lower my rank just a bit to join. lul
#roadto10k
wtf fking gilo is 9.9k -.-
Sawako_Nana
Barely above 150k rip me but still gonna join
__aaroN__
Welp, this is gonna be fun.
Yoimiya
Want to join but i dont have fixed scheduled sometimes...when my mom ask out i cant do nothing :D but attempt to join~
Iyouka
pog
Horoka
Meow
Shinonome Ena
owo naice
Tsukimi Luna
Perfect timing for me
xAethereal

Yuu-Chii wrote:

Perfect timing for me

no u....wait...
ABD007
Good luck guys !
Sokkusu
0w0
decaykets
Awesome! Any live stream available for the matches ?
Rampax

decaykets wrote:

Awesome! Any live stream available for the matches ?

There will probably some live streams of certain matches, need to wait for any announcement or for the schedule to be released.
D e s
Goodluck everyone ~
Jeffrey
TOURNEY'S OVER

Here's some words of thanks to everyone.
Thanks to Vexine for hosting the tournament, allowing undiscovered tourney potentials in Malaysia to shine and potentially become active tourney players.
Thanks to all our referees for putting in their fair share of work to referee all the matches. Group stage was particularly hell and we appreciate all their help to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Thanks to Vexine and Kumaxione for streaming all the matches in the tournament, every match after Group Stages were streamed.
Thanks to the commentators for helping to hype up all the matches, making this tournament a pleasure to watch.
Thanks a lot to the poolers and testers for helping us with the pooling. It's me and Vexine's first time pooling and I had a lot of commitments irl so thanks for helping me cover my ass as well.
Thanks to ffstar for crunching the stats numbers and making the script for the stats!
Special thanks to Kuma for providing the cover for DREAMCATCHER and also for modifying the ref assistant tool, it was really helpful to us and the refs and made sure the matches ran smoothly
Thanks for the dedication of the players for showing up to their matches. I believe this tournament has one of the lowest walkover rates of any community tournament and we're proud of our players for playing so well!
And finally thanks to the viewers and spectators for your support for the tournament! I'm really happy to have co-hosted this tournament despite my irl commitments, but it was all worth it.

See you next time!