forum

A Guild Feature? and in-game money [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
KinkiN
I think it'll be great if in osu we can create a guild and gather people to join it?

Also i like to reccomend a money system in osu. it can be gained by playing/winning multiplayer? and it should be better if we have 2 currencies 1 for osu supporter (i'll say it with 'b') and the other can be gained without becoming osu supporter (i'll say it with 'a')

and that money can be used for buying an extra feature, or for build the guild? and maybe popular beatmaps must be pruchased with 'a'
l

Well this system are common in online games ~
Noobita
this is not an mmo ._.
Kurokami
eh
-Athena-
Ugh.... Sorry
No osu! Is not maple story or (insert mmo)
We don't need that, otherwise the next logical step would be in-game cash items and trading with real cash and stuff
Oh god no
Papi Bear
No.
Nitojgrem
t/29780 T_T
The money thing... is just ridiculous. (Athena explains why :D)
Fumika
mmo FTW ._.
Seph
am i in the wrong forums again
-Athena-
Ahh when I said insert random mmo
I meant "mmorpg", big difference there, cause osu! Is an mmo

Okay now to let this die.
boat
why cant I hold

all these hurrs
jabberwockey
herp/ osu = rythm game /derp
I love this mmo because there ISN'T a crazy cash system or other dumb features
:U
Megpoi
i am not side-ing with the RPG or the money currency but i like the idea of guilds we can have like a online multiplayer, guild vs guild and like tournaments so that its not like a one person win, one person only
theowest

yashiroisana wrote:

i am not side-ing with the RPG or the money currency but i like the idea of guilds we can have like a online multiplayer, guild vs guild and like tournaments so that its not like a one person win, one person only
you're posting in the wrong topic t/29780