forum

Sync-ing Osu! with Google Plus (G+) [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
JackspicerX13
Ok, i've seen posts wanting osu! on facebook, yes, facebook is annoying, why don't just rev up on google+?
How is it any different for FB?

Here's the deal
-Google wants to keep things simple and clean, you probably won't see tens of thousands notifications popping out.
-Google is getting more popular now, but hey, i still see that it's way tidier than facebook, much, much tidier.
-I don't mean having to sign in Osu! via Google Plus like other post, just sync with your G+ account, make it an OPTIONAL feature, not essential.
-Scores or ranks are not automatically synced, the user will be prompted before posting.
-The activation button for syncing will be in the options menu, if not activated, you'll not be synced, hence not prompted and you can continue as usual. (or a hotkey can be placed to toggle the option)

Google is a pretty much non-profit organization, they have good reputation, great free-apps, and service.
Thanks to peppy, and the community to take your time to read my post, it may not be the best, it's still there among the rest.

Sincerely,
JX13
Nitojgrem

JackspicerX13 wrote:

Google is a pretty much non-profit organization
... LMAO... Yes, Google is indeed that...
/ironie off
From my personal side (I dislike this social networks :<) I unsupport this. As you said, where's the difference between G+ and FB? FB got's denied so...
Stefan
No. It is almost the same as p/1495155
Simple Reason why: Actually less than 10 people cares about your activity at osu!.

And about the mind that osu! is implemented into Google+ makes me scary.
I mean, look what happen with YouTube. :(
So no support on this due already denied and duplicated.
blissfulyoshi
As TheNutritiousGuy said, I don't think ppy has any intention of wanting to support sharing of your actions on a social networking site. If you want to share your achievements, just take a picture, and share it.

On top of that, google plus currently has less users than myspace (and most thought myspace died out).....

Denied.