forum

Easy Slide Track Control. [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Taylors_Ghost
My largest problem is that whenever I want to bend a slide track into a specific shape, I spend about 3 minutes trying to click on each little square. This is rather painful for me, I'm not sure how many other people have the same difficulty (Though it's possible this has been listed somewhere... but after going through 10 pages trying to find something specific, I just gave up).

Then again, perhaps it is just an error on my computer... but I can't actually click on the boxes, just on some invisible point below and a little to the side(usually... sometimes they are a little to the other side). Either way, if it's something that is specific to me? Not really a major problem, but if it's something that many people share, then it would be great to get a fix. Thank you!
Kurokami
I don't have this kind of problem, BUT sometimes even if I click on the small square I just move the whole slider. It's annoying a bit.
Kert
What resolution are you using for the editor? Try lowering it.
This happens for me too, when window size is slightly larger than desktop
peppy
You could also try switching your renderer; there is a possibility it is offsetting the titlebar or menu incorrectly causing the editor display to be drawn at the wrong location on the screen.
Kitsunemimi
I think if you just increased the hitbox of the slider points, then it would make life a lot easier for a lot of us, because I get this too. The way it is currently, is that you have like an 8x8 box which you must perfectly put your mouse on to alter the slider point without moving the whole thing. It's especially harder for those of us using larger screen resolutions and higher mouse sensitivity, so that's what I think he's suggesting.
Topic Starter
Taylors_Ghost
Yes, I was being stupid... It was my screen resolution. I apologize for posting such a problem here. I just realised I could change the resolution, and when that fixed the problem... I spent about 15 minutes trying to find this post the hard way... then noticed the community search bar and searched my name. Really, I feel rather bright right now. Thanks for your responses! Sorry to have troubled you.