forum

Top OSU! players gone away?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kanye West
Hatsune Miku is always here and this annoys the shit out of me.
Tsukimi Luna
Silvia is back isnt he?
XSCX
Cookiezi is now 10th place x_x :(
GensokyoAkuma

rickyboi wrote:

peppy should unban Waryas.
Waryas's profile is banned because he used an autoplay youtube video in his profile banner, all he needs to do is send an apology mail to Peppy, and he gets his account back.
I think
lol
Tsukasa

GensokyoAkuma wrote:

rickyboi wrote:

Waryas's profile is banned because he used an autoplay youtube video in his profile banner, all he needs to do is send an apology mail to Peppy, and he gets his account back.
I think
lol
Yes once he apologizes he's unbanned
Gadaffi
Don't worry guys. I'm here to stay ;).

Natteke
Flanster
rickyboi

GensokyoAkuma wrote:

rickyboi wrote:

I think
lol
That was the worst excuse for banning him.
Natteke

Lolicore Flandre wrote:

You better stop posting then.
GladiOol

Natteke wrote:

Lolicore Flandre wrote:

You better stop posting then.
Yarissa

Tsukasa wrote:

Yes once he apologizes he's unbanned
He doesn't want to suck up to peppy and apologize just to get unbanned. That's his reason, apart from that he thinks it's a crappy game
silmarilen
he got a new account anyway
thelewa
He thinks this is a crappy game yet he made another account so he could play some more
Come[Back]Home
I think the Game is to easy for them
Apex_old
Cyclohexane
People are stupid and don't try doing anything else, such as Taiko, CtB, mapping...
I can't really blame them though, but I have to question why this is such a big deal.

Or people could do just like me and suck at the game so that they never grow tired of it \:D/
(I do have to say, if you leave only because you think the game is boring, chances are you don't give two shits about the community.)
foulcoon

Apex wrote:

I once had a 2-month hiatus, and nobody cared, I think so w/ HM because I don't really know him, and I don't think he's famous.
thats because we don't like you
JesusYamato

thelewa wrote:

He thinks this is a crappy game yet he made another account so he could play some more
only for multi with friends/posting/reading forum
Kanye West
So...uh...Silvia's back \:D/
Minty Gum
This is a game. If someone loses their enjoyment in it or feel they could be doing other things with their life, I think it's fair they quit, sad as it is for the rest of us. :( Louis Cyphre's awesome maps...