Old Osu website vs New Osu website

Old Osu! website
41.67%
New Osu! website
58.33%
Total votes: 120
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci
As the title said, I want to know if people liked the old site better or the new one better.
Personally, I prefer the old one. It's more simple and it's much easier to navigate for me.
KemZii
I prefer new it's way better than old
abraker
new takes forever to load on my shitty mobile data

desktop side is ok, but could still use a few improvements.

Well still waiting for new design. . . I hear it's sexy dark themed
MisakiTobisawa-
Personal preference for the veterans, really. I stuck with the new site simply because I didn't use the forums when only the old site existed.
BrokenArrow
Old one any day of the week, infinite scrolling is good on mobile but not the way to go on desktop imo.
Fhaye
I'm having hard time using the new one
Drika
I absolutely prefer the old layout, but this isint the worst website redesign ive ever seen
Lilou
i had an orgasm when i saw the new site
mulraf
what do you say about the new profiles? i like the new information a lot. like the medal count. and instead of hours show it in days, hours, minutes format. what i don't like is that the banner got screwed up and i wonder if i'll be able to figure out a good looking banner for this new design. all in all i like it though.
(btw: about the original post i had to get used to it but by now i preffer the new website. i get where you're coming from, but i think you just have to give it a go for a bit longer. not everyone will be happy but if you try long enough i think most people will be.)
abraker

abraker wrote:

Well still waiting for new design. . . I hear it's sexy dark themed
sexy dark theme live ayyyyyy
Fjell
New > old
bebx
I love the look of the new one, it's really pretty. But, the old one was so much easier to navigate. As a new user, I could have it sussed and sorted about as soon as I saw it, everything was just right there.

Now, most things are hidden behind dropdowns or something.
Eh.
Tenpii
I think the new site is really beautiful, really like all the small touches like the pink highlighting and scroll bar. I'm so used to forum sites being organized into pages, but I guess the infinite scrolling will grow on me.
Argent Pride

BrokenArrow wrote:

Old one any day of the week, infinite scrolling is good on mobile but not the way to go on desktop imo.

literally every site I've gone on that had forums has infinite scrolling, how is even it even bad on PC anyway? old site looked sketchy af to me
abraker

Flinchous wrote:

BrokenArrow wrote:

literally every site I've gone on that had forums has infinite scrolling, how is even it even bad on PC anyway? old site looked sketchy af to me
Here is a great article explaining why it's bad which goes into the technical as well as user experience: https://logrocket.com/blog/infinite-scroll/
Sosteneshion
I would say the old one, BUT the new one looks fresh therefore I prefer the new one even tho I am used to the old.
KemZii
I need dark theme or else my eyes burn
LoPlomo
The recent change to the new site was awesome, but i use both :P
TakeitSlower
old one is ugly but much cleaner and simpler, especially on the userpage box

so old website is better.
segji
Its up to personal preference, i've seen the old website and honestly its average, this new website style is way better.
show more