forum

[Archived] Beatmaps aren't showing up

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Scuttle
Problem Details:
My beatmaps are in my songs folder but they aren't showing up in game. There are over 7k beatmaps in the folder and i can only see like 1k. I've pressed f5 and tried refreshing nothing is changing.

osu! version: 20181101.2
Doge Owner
Make sure you're not capping displayed beatmaps. (spoiler)

Edie: fixed screenshot.
Topic Starter
Scuttle
i have display beatmaps from 0 stars :(

still not showing all beatmaps
Death
It should be from 0 stars to 10+ stars. There is another slider in the options menu for the upper limit, I'm not sure why Doge Owner would only include one of them in their screenshot when they are both equally as important...

Make sure your beatmap group is set to "No Grouping" at the top right of the song selection screen.

If your maps still aren't showing up, try closing the game and removing the "osu!.db" file from your osu! folder (make sure you enable file extensions so you find the correct file). After you start your game again and head to the song selection screen you should see all of your maps reprocess, that is an indication that you removed the correct file.
Topic Starter
Scuttle
Sorry for late response, I tried it, it didn't change anything. Does it matter if the songs are on my Hardrive and my osu on SSD? I really feel like thats the issue , but idk how effiecently move them
Death
Well yeah... that probably should have been something you mentioned in your original post. Your maps aren't going to show up if they aren't in your osu!\Songs folder unless you've explicitly specified a different directory in osu!.pcname.cfg.