forum

osu! Merch please!

posted
Total Posts

Do you want merch/clothing and stuff or not?

More Merch in Genaral
41.89%
More osu! shirts/hoodies
32.43%
or just new stuff in the osu! store?
8.11%
Maybe you just want the thing that are already there, restocked
17.57%
Total votes: 74
Topic Starter
NedRogonte
Honestly, I want osu! merch or shirts and stuff please! More osu! Things you can use really. Im not asking for osu! Tablets. I just want more shirts and the stuff that already there, RESTOCKED
Kalesy
I really want the charcoal hoodie back in stock, was going to get one last year, but it never came back.
Flanster
With the development of osu!lazer, osu!web and all that, there isn't much time to manage the store in general. Keep an eye on peppy's twitter for any announcements for merch. I do want me a mocha plushie.
Cortesiaa
bruh, if osu! plastic water bottles were sold, i would buy all of them.
-Hanamaru-
I'd buy osu!hoodies lol
Grim
I would be so down in making an osu merch store and I've got lots of great Ideas for things to sell but Idk if that would be allowed...
Topic Starter
NedRogonte
Hey guys. Uhhh I need help. With 2 things. Streaming and I need a Skin.

Alright, So i need help streaming in general. But on to the Skin Part, I need a skin Please!
I prefering a NO Cursor Trail skin, but im ok with Cursor Trails. I use Mouse to aim. I do better on Mouse with NO cursor trails. So PLEASE suggest me some skins. PPlease.

Thank you.

OwO
Tad Fibonacci

NedRogonte wrote:

Hey guys. Uhhh I need help. With 2 things. Streaming and I need a Skin.

Alright, So i need help streaming in general. But on to the Skin Part, I need a skin Please!
I prefering a NO Cursor Trail skin, but im ok with Cursor Trails. I use Mouse to aim. I do better on Mouse with NO cursor trails. So PLEASE suggest me some skins. PPlease.

Thank you.

OwO
You know you can post this on the Gameplay & Rankings forums instead of an irrelevant thread right?
Topic Starter
NedRogonte
YES THEY DID IT
[-Kazu-]

NedRogonte wrote:

YES THEY DID IT

Hell yeah
Jovial_old_1
Id love to own a OSU crewneck owo
singulier

Jovial wrote:

Id love to own a OSU crewneck owo

^
MOBkevin
anyone here knows what happend with the osu sticker packs? suddenly they are no longer in the store
TeeArctic1
I collect political pins as a sort of hobby, certainly wouldn't mind there being osu! pins avaliable for purchase, I mean the logo itself lends itself well to pins
tomonosu
Same here, shame im unable to buy some of the stuff due to the quite high shipping costs.