Taiko Battlegrounds is based on the popular "Battle Royale" games such as PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS and Fortnite. Players will enter into a 15 player lobby and only one will walk away the winner.
- This is a Free-For-All tournament consisting of 15 Players.
- This is a Taiko tournament.
- This is an international tournament.
- The tournament will be played in scorev2.
- There will be no rank limit and the top 15 players based on rank will be accepted for each Day.
- Players will sign up individually and Anonymously.
- You need to register weekly! Registrations will open on Monday at 00:00 UTC. Final cutoff for each Weekend will be Friday at 16:00 UTC.
- There are two matches each weekend. One on Saturday at 20:00 UTC, and One on Sunday at 13:00 UTC. 15 Matches in total!
- There will be a Championship Match after the 8 Week Period has ended, with a 1 week buffer.
- All match times are in UTC.
- No staff members are allowed to play other than streamers, commentators, and graphics designers.
- You may only sign up to play a total of Four times. Even if you missed the first 4 weeks, you can still join the last 4!
- There will be a Points System. Your Points will be added to the Leaderboard after each match. The Top 15 players will go to the Championship.
- The Referee will invite you to the match and you will be expected to join within 15 minutes of the written time.
- The player with the lowest score will be eliminated after each map. Each eliminated player will be asked to leave the lobby.
- Playlists use the same format each time, with randomly shuffled order. They will never contain the same maps. There are 15 in Total, one for each Match.
- The Playlists will contain 14 maps that will be Sightread. The total mod settings for each Playlist is 3 No Mod, 2 Boss Maps, 2 Free Mod, 2 Hidden, 2 Hard Rock, 1 Easy, 1 Double Time and the Tiebreaker.
- One Warm-Up will be played before the match begins.
- Free Mod must be played with one of these selected mods: Flashlight, Hidden, or Hard Rock.
- The Tie-Breaker will be played with Free Mod.
- More info on the Points System can be found on the Home Page.
Tournament Organizers: Backfire and -Kazu-
Mappool Selectors: -Kazu-, Backfire & Greenshell
Commentators: Volunteers + Backfire
Graphic Designer: Micro
Referees: All Staff + Cactie-
If you are interested in helping with any of these, please join the discord by clicking the link at the top of the post!
Initial Registration + Hype Period: November 16th - November 30th
Match Times: Saturday @ 20:00 UTC & Sunday @ 02:00 UTC
1 Week Tournament Break: December 24th - January 4th
Championship Match: February ???
First Place: A Profile Badge + 8 Months of Supporter or your choice of 20$
Second Place: 6 Months of Supporter or your choice of 16$
Third Place: 4 Month of Supporter or your choice of 12$