forum

There's No Way My Introduction Can Be This Late.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KuroiHiKirby
So, I'm not exactly new to the game, but it took me awhile to pay any attention to the forums. :X

Well, I'm KuroihiKirby. KHK, or, some friends know me as Nin (SMIC, I see you.) I'm a tablet user, though I use the mouse when I feel like screwing around or challenging myself.

I like drawing(on paper) and photoshopping, and I think I'm pretty good for a 15 year old. Probably started drawing when I snuck into my sisters' room while they were watching Sailor Moon when I was, like, 4... Those damn sisters. Tricking me into playing with those Sailor Moon barbies. Wait. Why am I talking about this. No no no.
In addition, I game a bit. Mostly Nintendo games(thus, Kirby avatar), RPGs, and doujins.

Speaking of, my avatar will usually keep that red/black Fire Kirby and the pink/purple background scheme. It's become sort of my icon on other sites I go on since forever. Yep.

oh, and
No one touch Rika-chan. mien.
ychao
icwudt.

Anyways welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay~
Darn these young kids.
Irisu_old
Hello, welcome, and hope to play with you~

Btw if want to keep Rika-chan get at least 50 posts and then visit this forum to request a marriage sig~
K a Y e
Welcome to the Forums!

ychao24 wrote:

Darn these young kids.
Uh-huh!
vizzy
Welcome to the forums/community!
Aoriki
Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay : >
Topic Starter
KuroiHiKirby

hetaliafangirl99 wrote:

Btw if want to keep Rika-chan get at least 50 posts and then visit this forum to request a marriage sig~
Don't remind me. ;-; It'll be a looong journey, and it isn't certain especially now that I might've provoked someone with that last line of mine. :X ...

Thanks, people. :>
-Athena-
Welcome, hope you have more fun here <3
I like you just for that thread title, best one in awhile XD
And ychao you're old shoo!!~~ >.>
Oreiora
Yay, another person who's seen oreimo has appeared~ Nice to meet you :3
Kinrinjin7
Hi!
meiikyuu
yay i also love to draw and photoshop :3! welcome btw xD
Kanari
Herroo~
Welcome to the fourms ^^
F m L_old
Welcome~
fuyuko-chan
Hi!~
Welcome to the forums and I hope you'll be able to reach 50 posts.
Good luck! ^^