forum

Timing change after done mapping

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Murada-
Hello, so im done with my mapset but i have to change my audio bitrate to something lower than 192. However, when i did, the offset just goes waayyyyyyyyy off. So if i found the new offset, which of the boxes in the timing panel (F6) at the "when applying timing changes..." part do i select so that nothing goes wrong. Will it move the green lines as well? Also, if i need to do something else after changing the offset, pleasee let me know. Thanks!
lewski
I don't think any of the checkboxes will move green lines. What you can do instead is find the correct offset, see how far it is from the original offset, select all timing points (both red and green) and move them an appropriate number of milliseconds. Be sure to check "Adjust bookmarks and audio preview" to make them move with the timing points.
Topic Starter
Murada-

lewdski wrote:

I don't think any of the checkboxes will move green lines. What you can do instead is find the correct offset, see how far it is from the original offset, select all timing points (both red and green) and move them an appropriate number of milliseconds. Be sure to check "Adjust bookmarks and audio preview" to make them move with the timing points.

So I don't have to select "scale objects to new timing", "snap objects to new timing", and "resnap slider lengths"?
lewski
That's right, you don't need those.