forum

osu! ladder BETA

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Lunah
Keep playing matches guys, the prizes are still valid, 1st team will get a supporter status in few days
IppE
I'd totally play if some people would throw a challenge at us ;_;
Vmx
need #ladder or its kinda hard to find matches.
Mukku

Vmx wrote:

This would be a great help.
laport

Mukku wrote:

Vmx wrote:

This would be a great help.
http://www.chatzy.com/68046371298134 etc
Ryu_old
if you allow me, can i join? if not, good luck to you \o/
YodaSnipe
So who won? Announcement/update plox.
GladiOol
We won, but we lost a match and drew some matches just to make it fair towards the rest.

And also, this ladder system is already dead isn't it? I haven't seen a match played/update in ages.
YodaSnipe
Not sure, but gladi es #1 huehuehue
Topic Starter
Lunah

GladiOol wrote:

And also, this ladder system is already dead isn't it? I haven't seen a match played/update in ages.
I always update it, no worries.
it's Because people don't play, also yoda's team won this month :3
YodaSnipe
yeah... I wasn't able to play much late in the month because of certain... issues... but it was fun before that :D
Topic Starter
Lunah
gratz to Yodasnipe and Mythol
Mythol
o.o/
dNextGen
already done ? XD

haha i dont even got the chance to play against any team <3
YodaSnipe
There's always next month :D
fartownik
Just try to add #ladder asap. I bet this will give the tournament additional interest and will make people play more for. Shouldn't be a big problem if you ask peppy kindly.
friendok53
gg
Ohrami
A suggestion:
With the current system, a team can simply play against a few weaker teams, win, and boost their points to the top, after which they can simply decline any incoming matches in order to stay on top (which is what BIGGER BIGGER YEAH did). Because of this, teams with higher points should be required to accept challenges from teams with a lower number of points at least once a month in order to keep this tournament fair. The current system is very flawed.
YodaSnipe
ouch. you make it seem like we had this devious plot to win. we just played some rounds and then were unable to play rounds for the latter half of the month. You could have just as easily won 4 matches (exactly how many we won) and topped us. Anyways as I'm unable to remain active enough to participate I'll dropout of the ladder for this month and future months till I get more free time.
Ohrami

YodaSnipe wrote:

ouch. you make it seem like we had this devious plot to win. we just played some rounds and then were unable to play rounds for the latter half of the month. You could have just as easily won 4 matches (exactly how many we won) and topped us. Anyways as I'm unable to remain active enough to participate I'll dropout of the ladder for this month and future months till I get more free time.
I never implied that you planned it. Whether you did or not, my point still stands.
CNM501
Our team just joined the ladder but we really haven't been able to play with anyone yet. Everyone is so busy. DX
Gon
rip
Sanae Kochiya_old
Canadian conspiracy
YodaSnipe

Sanae Kochiya wrote:

Canadian conspiracy
ummm I don't see maple syrup >not a Canadian conspiracy + this isn't legendary enough to be by us.
Sanae Kochiya_old
I heard you picked us to play against over Skype. Fucking conspiracy brotha
YodaSnipe
umm ok?
DJKero
Osu!Mania Single VS Ladder please!! :D
Flanster
dat bump.
-libili
died?
GladiOol
dat bump #2.