forum

How do you think people perceive you?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TeeArctic1
I myself think people think of me as pretty casual and caring, with a really bad laughter and a m i l d interest in politics.
However, I also fear people might think of me as fake, unfunny, try-harding and cynical.

How do you think people perceive you?
Achromalia
hmm. I genuinely dont know.

I think it'd be normal of someone to think that i'm a strange person, with an interesting or weird taste in music, but a little over-the-top and formal in how I speak. Maybe even that I'm someone with a bad sense of humor that doesn't get the joke. Someone who lives a sad life but remains resilient.

I dunno. something like that.
Aiseca
An anomaly.
Achromalia
this time, more related to the forums, I also don't really know. I'm a bit more casual around here, most of the time.

ehhh...

I think people would see me as just weird in general, maybe kinda cool for making music and art, or kinda nice in personality, but nothing much, probably.

I dont think anyone knows me for any sort of temper, at least, as I tend to be blunt and dry at worst, and that rarely happens. I'm typically pretty stoic with things.

There's also the possibility I seem obnoxious. Hell yeah I am... I think.
miri_tan
I'm considered as the group's mother figure. Childish at times and maybe insensitive??? I think I look like this half-baked enthusiast in everything. I dont think I'm enough for anyone tho *sighs*
Ryoid
dunno, but everybody irl seems really ask me for help a lot lately dunno why?
Almool
Well, i don't honestly know
But I'm sure i come off as annoying despite my best efforts to try and change that.
And then when i do try and change that other people get upset that I'm not acting the same as a usually am.
The people that i tried to change for are not worth changing for.
CatzerTM
a person who is a bit antisocial and unconfident. some people just think i'm weird while other find me as a good company or friend. yet again even to this day I still don't know how I manage to make friends so easily even though I don't normally socialize. it's something on my time without other people forcing me to do so. I can't be help but to be bother by people who relentlessly ask me question one after the other, I simply can't answer all of them at one time. this is why I prefer being by myself sometimes I have more to listen to my thoughts and feel more relaxed.
FaizKTG
People think of me as a crazy bored dude who doesn't talk alot.
Journal
Irl, I seem intimidating,rude,arrogant, and shy. Online, I don't know what people think of me, so I'll opt with a frequent pfp changer.
With friends, I'm definitely more sarcastic and abrasive.
Carmlillball
Real life: Shy
Osu!: You probably see me everywhere in the surveys side of here, maybe a bit in the general chat side..
Poidachii
A quiet person with social awkwardness that can't carry a conversation with a random person. I don't really get in touch in real life. in the internet, I'm the noisy one. not sure why especially on Facebook meme pages and Discord Servers
Aoi Boii_DELETED
Well... Actually it's difficult, because... From one side I suffer from ADHD and I try to be normal. On the other side - well... It doesn't work as I want and I'm getting dissed for... anything - my behaviour, my appearence, my weight, my sexuality... Gosh...
captainmilk
That's an interesting question. I would think I am perceived quite wrongly by a lot people. That I come off as mean or rude even annoying, but in reality I know I'm very caring and affectionate towards others, even strangers. I've grown quite cold though.

Of course we all perceive ourselves harsher than the reality, so I could be completely self conscious.
Frezmo_old
A lot of people say I'm blunt, just saying things how they are without any consideration as to how it can make other people feel.