forum

[Archived] Missing score at Local Rank

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Novalian
Problem Details: after my osu crash. all my replay is gone (well. this is normal for me. previously im always lost my replay but not local rank). but my score on local rank are gone too. is there a way to bring my missing local rank back? thanks, and sorry for my english

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20181024.2
Death
Before you do anything that I mentioned below, just try restarting your game one more time. I'm curious if that will do anything.

Inside your osu! folder there is a hidden folder named "Data" and inside there is another folder named "r". Your local replay data is stored in there as a bunch of .osr files. Check to make sure they are actually there. If what I'm about to suggest below doesn't work, you can technically reload all of your replays back into the game manually, it's just time consuming.

Close osu! and remove the "scores.db" file from your osu! folder (you can save it or delete it, up to you). Once you restart the game it should be created again based on the files you have in that aforementioned "Data\r" folder and your replays should hopefully appear again.
Topic Starter
Novalian

Death wrote:

Before you do anything that I mentioned below, just try restarting your game one more time. I'm curious if that will do anything.

Inside your osu! folder there is a hidden folder named "Data" and inside there is another folder named "r". Your local replay data is stored in there as a bunch of .osr files. Check to make sure they are actually there. If what I'm about to suggest below doesn't work, you can technically reload all of your replays back into the game manually, it's just time consuming.

Close osu! and remove the "scores.db" file from your osu! folder (you can save it or delete it, up to you). Once you restart the game it should be created again based on the files you have in that aforementioned "Data\r" folder and your replays should hopefully appear again.
after osu! crash all my collection and local rank is totally gone. so im restarting one more time and they back. then i realize my beatmap is screw up. so after that i refresh my beatmap and restarting osu one more time. and this happening. most my rank at local rank is gone.

this is screenshot of my Data/r http://puu.sh/BSz2c.png , only this
Death
What do you mean by your "beatmaps are screwed up?
Topic Starter
Novalian

Death wrote:

What do you mean by your "beatmaps are screwed up?
missing beatmaps. so i had to f5.
Death
So let me see if I understand what's going on here correctly.

Your osu! crashed and when you restarted your collections and local ranks weren't appearing. You restarted again and they appeared. Then you refreshed your beatmaps and restarted and they stopped appearing?
Topic Starter
Novalian

Death wrote:

So let me see if I understand what's going on here correctly.

Your osu! crashed and when you restarted your collections and local ranks weren't appearing. You restarted again and they appeared. Then you refreshed your beatmaps and restarted and they stopped appearing?
yes. on 2nd restart when im checking my score at this maps my local rank still there. even the replay is gone but my local rank still appeard. but after i refreshed my beatmaps. my local rank on that maps is gone
Death
Did you do what my first post said to do?
Topic Starter
Novalian

Death wrote:

Did you do what my first post said to do?
yes. im already did that. but still
Death
Why don't you close the game and try removing osu!.db from your osu! folder too. Start the game and let your maps completely reprocess again. Then close the game one more time and remove scores.db.

If that still doesn't work. You'll probably just have to do this:

Death wrote:

Topic Starter
Novalian

Death wrote:

Why don't you close the game and try removing osu!.db from your osu! folder too. Start the game and let your maps completely reprocess again. Then close the game one more time and remove scores.db.

If that still doesn't work. You'll probably just have to do this:

Death wrote:

i just did what you said. removing osu.db and scores.db my local rank still not appearing. about osr file. did you see screenshot i send it before? its only few osr file on that folders.
Death
You'll at least get some of them back (there are 308 items in there). Even had deleting scores.db worked, it would have been using the files in there anyway.
Topic Starter
Novalian

Death wrote:

You'll at least get some of them back (there are 308 items in there). Even had deleting scores.db worked, it would have been using the files in there anyway.
yeah. im searching about these problem there's no hope to recovery back local rank. i have to give up returning my local rank. thanks for trying to help my problem :)
nousah
nevermind