Community Forum

❖Acen's Graphics Thread❖ [ Open! ]

posted
Total Posts
47
show more
ArFunG
Canceled.
Ew4n -II-
Type: Signature
Image: Here..
Size: Default max size
Text: Ewan
Border: Cut line
Shape: Normal
Gif: Yes (Make perfect BG if it and the name font make animated too)
Extra: Do whats best of my forms..
Thank you very much :)
Kisei Denma
Canceled.
Topic Starter
Acen-
I'm so sorry, for those that want an overlay pls cancel your request, right now i don't have a lot of time to make them and just want to concentrate on making banners, avatars, signatures,etc,etc.
Maybe in the future i'll be open for overlays but not right now, hope you can understand.
Kisei Denma

Acen- wrote:

I'm so sorry, for those that want an overlay pls cancel your request, right now i don't have a lot of time to make them and just want to concentrate on making banners, avatars, signatures,etc,etc.
Maybe in the future i'll be open for overlays but not right now, hope you can understand.
Ah alrighty, thanks anyways!
CalamityFT

Acen- wrote:

I'm so sorry, for those that want an overlay pls cancel your request, right now i don't have a lot of time to make them and just want to concentrate on making banners, avatars, signatures,etc,etc.
Maybe in the future i'll be open for overlays but not right now, hope you can understand.
alright np ^_^
TheLordKiwi

Acen- wrote:

I'm so sorry, for those that want an overlay pls cancel your request, right now i don't have a lot of time to make them and just want to concentrate on making banners, avatars, signatures,etc,etc.
Maybe in the future i'll be open for overlays but not right now, hope you can understand.
Np ^^
GeliTenebrae
● Type: Userpage Banner
● Image: https://static.zerochan.net/Reisen.Udongein.Inaba.full.219415.jpg
● Size: Default 623x192
● Text: Yes (something like "Geli's Userpage" or "Welcome to Geli's Userpage")
● Border: Normal
● Shape: Square
● Gif: Falling petals or snow?
● Extra: If the gif is too complicated ignore it. And thanks~
Freyja Luna
● Type: Youtube Banner + Avatar/ Collab
● Image: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/51/4e/2a/514e2a52d46570a4d629ec24270711fd.png
https://pre00.deviantart.net/396c/th/pre/i/2015/015/b/4/_render_kagerou_project_tateyama_ayano_by_misuki_by_misuki0925-d8e363x.png
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7b/02/f8/7b02f83801400eea2056432ff19e6ecd.png
https://orig00.deviantart.net/740a/f/2016/191/a/c/kisaragi_shintaro_tateyama_ayano_kpro_render11_png_by_bigbang27-da9iacm.png
● Size: (Avatar: 400x400, Youthbe baner ( Standard)
● Text: Only for Youtube Banner (Lumina)
● Border: Cut Line
● Shape: Square
● Gif: Only for the Avatars if you could add on some special effects for them and a nice background
● Extra: Make it cute please <3 and also show the avatars without any special effects
Soufian_
● Type: Twitter Header
● Image: image
● Size:Twitter Header Default: 1500x500
● Text: Yes Soufi_ann

● Type: Signature
● Image: https://static.zerochan.net/Kafuu.Chino.full.2001916.jpg Size: 659x154
● Gif: Yes : anything cute or dream like would be great <3
● Text: Yes : "Sweet cherry pie"
Topic Starter
Acen-
Hope you like it :')


[img]https://i.imgur.com/HgoxGH8.gif[/img]
Did my best, if you need to change anything send me a pm :?


[img]https://i.imgur.com/q48LhqZ.gif[/img]
Hope you like both owo


[img]https://i.imgur.com/86dNjiB.gif[/img]


[img]https://i.imgur.com/uBqZd3O.jpg[/img]
Really liked to work on this one!
[url][/url]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/w9LRsdj.gif[/img]
Trying some new things, hope you like it, i don't think it's what you wanted but hope it is, if you need me to do it again send me a pm pls :c


https://i.imgur.com/SSklFX5.png

I actually don't work with gifs on Avatars so sorry!


https://imgur.com/gIxncfF https://imgur.com/PpqsvCh https://imgur.com/Ngc6qTM

The other render was a pain in the ass to work with, the lights didn't blend with the ones from the banner :/
Cross line didn't work on it, so i put this other border hope you like both!


https://imgur.com/Vg5p21b https://imgur.com/fkd6uVU
Couldn't put the border, the shape it's difficult to make, but hope you like it :/


https://i.imgur.com/KlqudQe.png
ZodiacLyfe
● Type: Gif signature
● Gif: https://steamusercontent-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/931564630403777194/5DE62AA2EE69CBC0517E8598075064C352778624/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C506%3A285&composite-to=*,*%7C506%3A285&background-color=black
Render: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5b/9a/10/5b9a1087fa897eeefe36b9796c0b24e9.png
● Size: Signature: Max 659x154
● Text: Yes - 「Gaze long into the abyss, and the abyss gazes back into you.」
● Border: Yes - internal
● Gif: Yes - provided in image section
I'll leave the rest up to you,, thanks in advance!
Topic Starter
Acen-

Freyja Luna wrote:

● Type: Youtube Banner + Avatar/ Collab
● Image: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/51/4e/2a/514e2a52d46570a4d629ec24270711fd.png
https://pre00.deviantart.net/396c/th/pre/i/2015/015/b/4/_render_kagerou_project_tateyama_ayano_by_misuki_by_misuki0925-d8e363x.png
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7b/02/f8/7b02f83801400eea2056432ff19e6ecd.png
https://orig00.deviantart.net/740a/f/2016/191/a/c/kisaragi_shintaro_tateyama_ayano_kpro_render11_png_by_bigbang27-da9iacm.png
● Size: (Avatar: 400x400, Youthbe baner ( Standard)
● Text: Only for Youtube Banner (Lumina)
● Border: Cut Line
● Shape: Square
● Gif: Only for the Avatars if you could add on some special effects for them and a nice background
● Extra: Make it cute please <3 and also show the avatars without any special effects
Could you pls divide the requests? Idk which image i should use for each one :?
GeliTenebrae

Acen- wrote:

Did my best, if you need to change anything send me a pm :?


[img]https://i.imgur.com/q48LhqZ.gif[/img]
11/10 love it, thank you~ :3
Freyja Luna
sure
● Type: Youtube Banner
● Image: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/51/4e/2a/514e2a52d46570a4d629ec24270711fd.png
https://pre00.deviantart.net/396c/th/pre/i/2015/015/b/4/_render_kagerou_project_tateyama_ayano_by_misuki_by_misuki0925-d8e363x.png
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7b/02/f8/7b02f83801400eea2056432ff19e6ecd.png
https://orig00.deviantart.net/740a/f/2016/191/a/c/kisaragi_shintaro_tateyama_ayano_kpro_render11_png_by_bigbang27-da9iacm.png
● Size: Youthbe baner ( Standard)
● Text: (Lumina)
● Border: Cut Line
● Shape: Square
● Gif: None
● Extra: Make it cute please <3

● Type: Avatar/ Collab
● Image: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/51/4e/2a/514e2a52d46570a4d629ec24270711fd.png
https://pre00.deviantart.net/396c/th/pre/i/2015/015/b/4/_render_kagerou_project_tateyama_ayano_by_misuki_by_misuki0925-d8e363x.png
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7b/02/f8/7b02f83801400eea2056432ff19e6ecd.png
https://orig00.deviantart.net/740a/f/2016/191/a/c/kisaragi_shintaro_tateyama_ayano_kpro_render11_png_by_bigbang27-da9iacm.png
● Size: (Avatar: 400x400,
● Text: None
● Border: Normal
● Shape: Square
● Gif: Could you add a special effect just to the female characters
● Extra: Make it cute please <3 and also show the avatars without any special effects and make it match the youtube banenr please <3


Acen- wrote:

Freyja Luna wrote:

● Type: Youtube Banner + Avatar/ Collab
● Image: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/51/4e/2a/514e2a52d46570a4d629ec24270711fd.png
https://pre00.deviantart.net/396c/th/pre/i/2015/015/b/4/_render_kagerou_project_tateyama_ayano_by_misuki_by_misuki0925-d8e363x.png
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7b/02/f8/7b02f83801400eea2056432ff19e6ecd.png
https://orig00.deviantart.net/740a/f/2016/191/a/c/kisaragi_shintaro_tateyama_ayano_kpro_render11_png_by_bigbang27-da9iacm.png
● Size: (Avatar: 400x400, Youthbe baner ( Standard)
● Text: Only for Youtube Banner (Lumina)
● Border: Cut Line
● Shape: Square
● Gif: Only for the Avatars if you could add on some special effects for them and a nice background
● Extra: Make it cute please <3 and also show the avatars without any special effects
Could you pls divide the requests? Idk which image i should use for each one :?
Petal
● Type: Avatar
● Image: https://i.imgur.com/McRv8pl.jpg
● Size: Avatar Default: 128x128
● Text: Yes ( Matha )
● Border: Cross line
● Shape: Circle
● Extra: maybe if u can do one with a santa hat and one without would be great :D

tysm~
-MiGo-
Hello , i am asking for stream overlay , if you can create it ,i will be happy :)
- Name : -MiGo-
- Theme : Noelle Silva in Black Clover
- Screen resolution : 1920x1080
- Osu! or game resolution : 1440x900
- Cam : no
- Current song : no
- Last follower : yes
- Last donation : no
- Extra : Handcam
- Overlay background : choose best what you seach from Black Clover ä

Thank you
Topic Starter
Acen-
Updated Requests

[Click in the updated requests text]

Send me a PM if you have any change to make
ZodiacLyfe

Acen- wrote:

Hope you like it :')


[img]https://i.imgur.com/HgoxGH8.gif[/img]
Did my best, if you need to change anything send me a pm :?


[img]https://i.imgur.com/q48LhqZ.gif[/img]
Hope you like both owo


[img]https://i.imgur.com/86dNjiB.gif[/img]


[img]https://i.imgur.com/uBqZd3O.jpg[/img]
Really liked to work on this one!


[img]https://i.imgur.com/w9LRsdj.gif[/img]
In progress: Freyja Luna
Thank you so much, it looks really wonderful! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed working on it :P
Akagi-
Type: Avatar
Size: 160x160
Text: Erick
Image: https://imgur.com/a/v7APXw7
Border: Normal
Shape: lemon
Extras: <3
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply