forum

General Football/Soccer Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rurree
Ideally, France should win. They should torch Portugal's defense and if they don't... well, it's going to be embarrassing.
Crafty76
So it's the day.... Alright.

Good luck portugal, may the better win.
Cherry Blossom
nice holdup.
Pereira006
PORTUGAL PORTUGALPORTUGALPORTUGALPORTUGALPORTUGALPORTUGALPORTUGALPORTUGALPORTUGALPORTUGAL
FuZ
rip africa
Crafty76
Africa is not even a country bro.

Figo, Pauleta, Ronaldo, this country deserved atleast 1 reward.
Cherry Blossom

Crafty76 wrote:

Figo, Pauleta, Ronaldo, this country deserved atleast 1 reward.
Yes ! Btw i really feel sad for griezmann, always loses at finals :(
Sonnyc

Pereira006 wrote:

PORTUGAL PORTUGALPORTUGALPORTUGALPORTUGALPORTUGALPORTUGALPORTUGALPORTUGALPORTUGALPORTUGAL
Monstrata

Sonnyc wrote:

Pereira006 wrote:

Zain Sugieres
Poortugal did not deserve that victory
Rurree
They're so lucky.
Cherry Blossom
Awh well, they had luck this time, and Eder's goal is beautiful.
That's football, we don't always win, i feel really sad for french players, who, maybe, deserve more to win, because they made 66 Millions of french persons happy, and even if they lose at finals, we don't blame them. I still stay optimistic for the future, because our players are still young (Pogba, Griezmann, Coman, Kanté etc.).

People would say Portugal didn't deserve to win, because, they were not supposed to pass group stage, and they only won 1 match in 90 minutes, among all their matches in that competition. They had luck, more luck than France, but this luck won't stay everlasting.
People will expect too much from them now, but i'm not optimistic for them, they are still overrated.

Talking about the match now, it was boring. I expected more attempts from players, but i know it's a final, they have pressure and it's not easy at all. But France were dominating in game, Sissoko were pretty good, and nobody could stop him. Portugal just had a few attempts, and they can thank Rui Patricio a lot, it was his match and he were pretty good (7 saves) even if i find him pretty overrated and not good as people think.
Beige

Pereira006 wrote:

Cherry Blossom wrote:

Yes ! Btw i really feel sad for griezmann, always loses at finals :(
;w;
JonnyThatJonny
Everyone kept talking shit about us, I love how it was "undeserved" everytime we got through and how we would get destroyed the following fixture.

No one beat us that's that. We've had better squads than this one in other years, but our first title was with a much more humble team that knew exactly what to do every match. We've had luck against Croatia and in the final, but there are no winners without luck that's a fact. I can't take this salt about being 3rd in the group, we didn't make the rules and were unlucky to not have a single win in all the group stage.

And to make it all better, winning in the final with no Ronaldo, which a lot of the press calls our only threat.

GG France. That Gignac post in minute 92 was the defining moment. You'd be partying if that went in, but the moment the ball hit the post and went out I knew we'd take this. Now feel a bit of our pain for a change, since you always knock us out !
Cherry Blossom
tbh Portugal can play better without Ronaldo.
When Ronaldo plays, you have this feeling that all players play for him, and throw the ball forward for Ronaldo, and, this is pretty useless because in a majority of cases the ball is dropped, and that's not a beautiful game.
Without him, you can see that the players want to play more between them, and not only count on only 1 person.
It's not always the case, but it worked agaisnt France while Fernando Santos decided to change, and give chances to Eder and Quaresma.

Portugal had more luck than France, and Rui Patricio was in a very good day and did what to do, properly.
And note that this goal from Portugal came from a mistake from the referee with Eder's hand.
That's also called luck, but anyway, that's football.

I don't care about France that didn't win Euro, because i know with these players, that France can win something. This current french team has potential, and never disappointed us since 2014. Maybe something that other people than french people didn't notice, Deschamps did a very good job, he created a real "team" and that's not only players, and i'm still happy that he is still the manager. Since he took France after 2012, or i should rather say after this France - Ukraine in 2014, something has really born in france, and since this game, french people are very proud of their team. That was not the case before, because many scandalous things etc. I'm proud of France.
Underforest

Monstrata wrote:

Pereira006 wrote:

Crafty76
Cherry Blossom Said everything.
WubWubWaffle
i betted on france

20 £ gone
Crafty76

WubWubWaffle wrote:

i betted on france

20 £ gone
Sry mate.

Here, take those 20 cookies.
Speaking about football, what do You think about Dortmund mercato ? So dissapointed about Mkhitarian.
Just hoping they gonna do their best without hummels.
Rurree
We got fucking N'Golo Kante!!!!

I'm so moist right now is2g
E14

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Poortugal did not deserve that victory
but R O N A L D O deserves it!

2016 FIFA Balon D'or Award
2016 UEFA Champion's League Champion
2016 UEFA Euro Champions
Cherry Blossom
I agree with Lahm.
He said that Ballon d'or is just a reward for most popular strikers. I'm happy that both Messi and Ronaldo have it, but for many years, people have been talking about Messi or Ronaldo for Ballon d'or, it looks really sad, because there are other players that deserve it, really. I can mention a lot of players and even goalkeepers.
I'm pretty sure Ronaldo will win that ballon d'or, because he won Champions league + Euro, and he scored a lot and did a good season overall, like his previous ones and he is one of the only players on earth that can do this same kind of performance each years, pretty incredible.

I can't wait to see the next season, especially that premier league which will look more fun with more famous managers and players. It looks promising for entertainment.

About Dortmund, you forgot to mention Gundogan too, he will go to Manchester shitty. Mkhitaryan will go to Utd.
Rurree
Wishing Demba Ba a complete and speedy recovery, what a horrible injury.. The player who tackled him should not be playing football.

I saw the leg break and it RUINED my day.

Rurree
So.. Juventus have successfully triggered Gonzalo Higuain's release clause, great for them, he's a brilliant player. But at 90 million euros? Ehhh, a bit too steep in my opinion, but I guess that's just how football is right now, kind of like basketball's ridiculous contracts.
Cherry Blossom
I will miss it for my entire life ;w;

E14
ASEAN be aware....

picky picky_old
ok so this thread is pretty fucking dead

regardless

did anyone see robben's casual cut inside against arsenal tonight?

https://my.mixtape.moe/lgoehp.mp4
Rurree
arsenal are a fucking joke and i hope wenger stays

bout time they learn how to go to munich and win.. like chelsea ;)
picky picky_old
http://www.vi.nl/nieuws/coefficientenli ... erland.htm

Eredivisie has now officially lost their starting spot in Champions League. Pardon the Dutch source.
787B
Okay this thread needs a revive now.
I'm not a Barcelona fan, but holy shit, what the actual fuck was that.
Hika
LMAO BARCELONA MT NIGGA
FlameHaze
F*ck Barcelona.
picky picky_old
uefalona
Rurree
fuck barcelona and fuck that referee

uefalona
Hika
Yooooo chill even tho that ref was taking the money they still my team
picky picky_old
psg played like shit, barca played a bit better than psg, but no way in hell did anyone deserve to win that game. it deserved to be called off thanks to the fucking ref; jesus what an abomination of a match. pathetic and unorganized
Rurree
blatant handballs not called, sergi roberto offside goal, 5 minute stoppage time for no reason. biggest comeback, more like biggest robbery, even if both of the teams were equally culpable.

it's so obvious, fuck uefalona since 2009
picky picky_old
holy shit copenhagen just beat ajax, hype. very well played game by both of the teams, 2-1 for copenhagen, looking forward to see if we can keep the lead for us in amsterdam, ajax are strong, and jesus fuck they have a monster in dolberg

where is gladi when you need him
Rurree
HAHAHAHAHAHA Man Utd fans actually think Herrera is better than Kante and the little fucker gets sent off lmao scenessssss :lol:
Rurree
>complains about herrera red card
>rojo and young two footed challenges

man utd fans man lmao

chelsea 1-0 man utd yeesssss semifinals
show more