forum

General Football/Soccer Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
SpeechClass
I concerned about son's form because He got the A-match 4 days ago

but he is perfect guy in today's match that Stuttgart vs Leverkusen.

I wish that he will be better form than this match in next month's A-match
KinkiN

Tanzklaue wrote:

bmin11 wrote:

Apparently, Mourinho wants Antonio Rüdiger from Stuttgart and he is only 21.
people want our players?

the fuck?

rüdiger isn't even all that great. he's talented, and can show great games, but he's kind of a dickhead and thinks he is the greatest.

things like this will only cement that kinda attitude.
sometimes i think that both Mou and Pep got weird taste of players. sometimes
Tanzklaue
3:3 after getting crushed 0:3 in the first half, can't complain.

the second half was one of the greatest things i've seen in football personally. not as great as the 4:4 between stuttgart and dortmund a few years ago, but still spectacular.
bmin11
Finally, some positives coming out of this thread now :D

Chelsea vs Crystal Palace was way to physical. I feel bad for the ref. Heard he is a new guy.
Cherry Blossom
Arsenal saved by Welbeck.
"WELBECK IS ON FIRE, VAN GAAL YOU MESSED UP."
lol'ed.
E14
Levante 0- 5 Real Madrid --> that's so typical
Bayern Munich 6 - 0 Bremen --> this is better
SouthHampton 8 - 0 Sunderland --> HOW ON EARTH DID THEY DONE THIS?!
Vish024
Sunderland started so well this season, they disintegrated under the might of the Saints. Soton have done a brilliant job of improving themselves this season, people assumed they'd play poorly after the summer clear out but they've replaced all sold players and come back in style.

We're heading to Sunderland next week so hopefully we'll trample them in similar fashion.
Cherry Blossom
CLASICO IS COMING SOON.
Which team are you supporting ?

I'm supporting Real.
SpeechClass

Cherry Blossom wrote:

CLASICO IS COMING SOON.
Which team are you supporting ?

I'm supporting Real.
Real
SpeechClass
What the hell to Dortmund.. :?
Tanzklaue
sooooo...

today was very fun.

the game in goals:

1:0 frankfurt

1:1

1:2 stuttgart

1:3
2:3

3:3

4:3 frankfurt

4:4

4:5 stuttgart

WE WON THOUGH! AND EVEN MADE 2 GOALS AFTER THE 80TH MINUTE WE'RE BACK BITCHES!

you also can't help but be fascinated by dortmunds inability to win in the bundesliga, while rocking the shit out of the championsleague at the same time. we're talking possible relegation while winning the championsleague here.
neonat
Arsenal lives
Cherry Blossom
HALA MADRID.
Tanzklaue
DFB Pokal for Dortmund!

Let's see if Bundesliga Dortmund or Championsleague Dortmund shows up. St. Pauli should be an easy club to beat, especially since they got crushed this weekend by the KSC.
Cherry Blossom
Bayen - BVB today.
I hope BVB wont lose.... awh god poor BVB.

There is also City - Manutd on sunday i hope it will be a good game.
Ekoro
BVB did pretty awful stuff in Bundesliga, let's see if they react enough to fight against Bayern.

afaik United is 8th but already 10 pts away from the leader Chelsea. I find it kinda disappointing compared to previous years (oh well 2013-2014 wasn't really good too) so i don't think it will really be something interesting. Well, it's still a good match, two clubs of the same city that are "fighting" o3o

I just watched the ranking in Liga and it's incredibly crazy for now, 5 clubs that are fighting for the 1st place, between 20 and 22 pts. I'm curious to see how this will going on.

Oh also, there is Naples - Roma tonight. interesting match though
SpeechClass
Ganbare Dortmund!
Cherry Blossom
Poor BVB ;w;
btw, FCB HAVE LOST, YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Next week, there will be the "french clasico", Paris Saint Germain - Olympique de Marseille. I hope OM wont lose ;w;, PSG don't have Zlatan atm.
Ekoro
Oh god, Dortmund's really going bad. Even if it's losing to the leader, they're still 16th out of 18, that's really a mystery.

That lose from FCB surprised me (and i don't think that i'm alone), and well i'm still curious to see the result of Valencia and Sevilla, to see how the top 5 will go on.

Cherry Blossom wrote:

Next week, there will be the "french clasico", Paris Saint Germain - Olympique de Marseille. I hope OM wont lose ;w;
OM is really strong even if they lost 0-1 against Lyon. PSG keeps doing draws but still have 0 loses atm. but i wonder how it'll be against the leader (at least atm). Anyway, it will be a interesting match.

Cherry Blossom wrote:

PSG don't have Zlatan atm.
I think there are others players that cannot play too.
Well it seems that they can't really do anything without Zlatan, but they can still do good stuff (that win against FCB for example). I think it's kinda "random" even if they are motivated when it's a "big" club.

Well we'll see next sunday. c:
SpeechClass

Ekoro wrote:

Oh god, Dortmund's really going bad. Even if it's losing to the leader, they're still 16th out of 18, that's really a mystery.

There were a lot of injured men in dortmund, ex)gundogan hummels subotic..,They returned recently but They may be worse form because of long injured term.
I'm leverkusen fan. but I wish dortmund return it's rank.
Lilith
Le Classique coming up soon
LET'S GO MARSEILLE
Tanzklaue
dortmund played good, judt got really unlucky towards the end of the game against bayern.

stuttgart had a sad loss. we played a lot better objectively than wolfsburg. still lost 0:4. it happens :/
Ekoro
welp tonight there's champions league match.

i was surprised when i saw all those goals and those crazy matchs (hi roma, 1-7 against bayern, hi chelsea, 6-0), now i don't know what i can expect. LOL
SpeechClass
Bellarabi, The incarnation of greed.
and Son Heung-Min Great 2 goal!
E14

Barca 0 - 1 Celta Vigo

seems Barca is cracking up a bit, jumpin down from 1st to 4th place.. this is the first time i saw that Barca plunged in that 4th position
Vigo's win entered the UEFA slot atm...
Ekoro
I just love how Real Madrid scored 37 goals in 10 matches, that's really crazy

Anyway the Liga is the most interesting championship for me atm, it's like there are 5 clubs fighting for the 1st place (24-22 woohoo)

E s s a wrote:

Barca 0 - 1 Celta Vigo

seems Barca is cracking up a bit, jumpin down from 1st to 4th place.. this is the first time i saw that Barca plunged in that 4th position
Barca were pretty unreachable at the end of the 8th day (7V, 1N, no one scored against them until two last days), but well, the other clubs weren't that far.
Still, even with the two loss, they still have 22 pts and even though they're 4th, "only" 2 pts away from the leader.

Can't wait next matches.
Cherry Blossom
Well, let's see what Roma will do against Bayern tonight.
Rudy Garcia is always unlucky against bayern, he has already lost 6-1 against that team when he was LOSC's coach, that was 2 years ago.
Vapor
i just wanna mention how newcastle beat man city and liverpool in the same week
Cherry Blossom

Vapor wrote:

i just wanna mention how newcastle beat man city and liverpool in the same week
Newcastle without frenchies play better. They have promising young players.

FIRETRUCK BARCA and MESSI. He equalized Raul's goals record in CL. CR7 didnt, yesterday ;w;
PSG won, so they have to win against FCB to keep the first place of the group. FCB - PSG will be a nice game, i hope. And i want to see a future Bayern - FCB. i remember this 7-0 lol.
I'm sad for Roma because they have lost against Bayern, now they don't have to lose, they can pass group stages !
LOL @ City, they have lost against CSKA. 2 red card for City, GG.
btw, WHAT DID YOU DO HAZARD ???, firetruck his life.
English teams were not good during this round.
Tanzklaue
lost 2-0 to bremen.

also dortmund is last palce now. literally. the fuck.
Cherry Blossom
PSG won Le Classique.
uuuuuuuuh, so close now ;w;

Ekoro
top 3 so close, holy shit

Bordeaux/Nantes/Saint-Etienne are also close from the top 3, let's see what will happen next.

Also i love how when Barcelona lost, the next day nearly every team in top 5 (beside Real Madrid) fails (draws @Valencia/Sevilla and Atlético lost). How (un?)lucky, hehe.

random fact, Juventus scored 7 goals against Parma, holy fuck
JonnyThatJonny
Good to see Lyon up there and not midtable.
Cherry Blossom
This can't be really happening lol
(this is not real ;w;)

Chaoslitz

Cherry Blossom wrote:

(this is not real ;w;)

But I laughed at it so much ;w;
Ekoro

Cherry Blossom wrote:

(this is not real ;w;)

GLAD THAT IT'S NOT

MADE MY DAY HAHAHA
SpeechClass

Cherry Blossom wrote:

(this is not real ;w;)

T_T
E14

Cherry Blossom wrote:

(this is not real ;w;)

wtf? HAHHAHAHAHAAHAHA
Darksonic
What a beautiful goal from Jedinak against Liverpool.
E14

Hope they snatch a win vs Indonesia..
and 3rd match day vs Vietnam is a part 3 nightmare..
show more