forum

Streaming issue...still need an answer

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ang Zhi Wei
Apparently i don't think i'm gonna get an answer like the previous one that i made probably because it doesn't make any sense.So i'm going to change my question a little to make it easier to understand and get an answer from.

For like months streaming is a huge problem for me(the only thing i can do fine is burst stream up to 180bpm).I know not having mechanical keyboard is usually the main reason but even getting one is hard although i have the money for it (my parents don't really like me spending huge amount on something).But still even with a rubber dome keyboard i still can't stream 120bpm consistently.I thought finger control is the reason,then went ahead with 75bpm slow streams and now i can't stream 120bpm at all.It just doesn't make any sense that i practice streaming for 30 minutes a day but slowly deprove instead of improving.
Deva
You don't need a mechanical keyboard. It makes little to no difference what keyboard you use if you lack skill.

30 mins a day is literally nothing. People practice for hours every day so they can get better at streams.

In the end it all comes back to Play More™
Almost
You should probably try practising on higher bpm streams (say at least 140 bpm). Lower bpm streams are harder to get good accuracy/consistency on and people generally just single tap that speed anyway with greater consistency. Also, play a large variety of bpm stream maps not just a few.
UnnamedBeast

Ang Zhi Wei wrote:

Apparently i don't think i'm gonna get an answer like the previous one that i made probably because it doesn't make any sense.So i'm going to change my question a little to make it easier to understand and get an answer from.

For like months streaming is a huge problem for me(the only thing i can do fine is burst stream up to 180bpm).I know not having mechanical keyboard is usually the main reason but even getting one is hard although i have the money for it (my parents don't really like me spending huge amount on something).But still even with a rubber dome keyboard i still can't stream 120bpm consistently.I thought finger control is the reason,then went ahead with 75bpm slow streams and now i can't stream 120bpm at all.It just doesn't make any sense that i practice streaming for 30 minutes a day but slowly deprove instead of improving.
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/207692 This. 150bpm. pass 5 times with the least rest possible inbetween and nf if you can't pass it on your first try. Push through tiredness and pain that isn't RSI pain (things going numb, sharp pains).

Enjoy your dead fingers but great stamina and amazing acc. Want to go faster? First make sure you can atleast 97% the 150bpm. Then do the same thing with 160, then 170, then 180.
Topic Starter
Ang Zhi Wei

UnnamedBeast wrote:

Ang Zhi Wei wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/207692 This. 150bpm. pass 5 times with the least rest possible inbetween and nf if you can't pass it on your first try. Push through tiredness and pain that isn't RSI pain (things going numb, sharp pains).

Enjoy your dead fingers but great stamina and amazing acc. Want to go faster? First make sure you can atleast 97% the 150bpm. Then do the same thing with 160, then 170, then 180.

Somehow i feel like this is a bad idea but i'm going to give it a try.
Edit:i can't even get 30% on 150bpm
UnnamedBeast

Ang Zhi Wei wrote:

UnnamedBeast wrote:

Ang Zhi Wei wrote:

Somehow i feel like this is a bad idea but i'm going to give it a try.
Edit:i can't even get 30% on 150bpm

Do 140. Can't do 140? Do 120.

Go lower until you can find something you can do
show more