forum

A profile backround/s or customizers [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
justin-chan
don't you think thats kinda cool
ychao
Justin, you need to elaborate or stop posting unnecessarily.
Topic Starter
justin-chan
ok
halo398
oks not enough justin chain
benguin
Perhaps he's talking about being able to upload a background image for the profile? The art of designing profile backgrounds seems to be thriving on other online rhythm gaming sites like flash flash revolution (I might provide links to some examples later.) I wouldn't mind seeing something like this on osu, although osu's clean look is nice as well.
Derekku
Become a supporter -> Get your own userpage -> Success
Soaprman
Derek, you're denying yourself the chance to see profiles that look like shitty old MySpace profiles. I urge you to reconsider.
Topic Starter
justin-chan
oh ok guys thx for the info....
benguin

Soaprman wrote:

Derek, you're denying yourself the chance to see profiles that look like shitty old MySpace profiles. I urge you to reconsider.
Solution: Make uploading ugly/shitty profile backgrounds a bannable offense \:D/
Aoko

reuben2011 wrote:

Soaprman wrote:

Solution: Make uploading ugly/shitty profile backgrounds a bannable offense \:D/
Guess so. Just like the osu! background/title screen.Though soon it can be edited or something.
K a Y e
Hmm... It's fine, But, don't you think it would be kinda messy if there is a background and a userpage on your profile?

Also try to explain your point justin!