forum

OSU work like a Windows Media Player [duplicate] [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
xkieth
So basically, I don't even wanna touch my wmplayer and just go straight to OSU client to hear songs, and play them ofcourse, but my point is, I want OSU to work like wmp, the macros "pause" "stop" "next song" "previous song" "play" in the "Fn" button in keyboards, I would request for them to work like wmp...

I searched in the search tab and this topic didn't came up (and I also hope it wasn't rejected before, but if so, I would like to re-request).

The reason is, I want to jump directly into OSU whenever I want to, or when I'm in another game, which I would need songs to take off the boredom, I want to skip songs, so basically, the macros should do the job, then I wouldn't have to go on OSU tab to change the song...

+ I tried searching beatmap and play them, when I already downloaded a beatmap and played it on OSU, the sound overlaying eachother so I'd like to pause the one in the OSU but I have to open OSU client in order to do so....

my points are
*ease of use

I don't know how this community works, and this is my first post, and my alias is xkieth, so... Hi everyone! :)
I started playing OSU last sunday 22nd of April 2012, and Im pretty getting used to hard modes(bankai for miwa's change) ^^

ありがとう
Mara
Nope.
Card N'FoRcE
similiar requests were denied multiple times, as osu is not a music player, but a game.
DeletedUser_910779