1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Art
show more
posted
avatars:
text: No
size: 128x128 and 500x500 (two pls)
image: Link only the boy
shape: Normal
border: Normal border
extras: cute effects pls

banners:
text: Performing's Profile!
私はすべての中で最高です
size: default - 623x192
image: Link
shape:Normal
border:Normal Border
extras: cute effects x2
posted

-Aiichi wrote:




That's amazing. Thank you so much for your time! :D
posted
-text: Akyshoshida
-size: 256x256
-image: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/395010533352276000/503648637885349916/unknown.png
-shape: circle
-border:normal
-extras: girl(?)
posted





~~
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Xx1kn4I.png[/img]
ok i tried




~~
[img]https://i.imgur.com/RHnR2zw.png[/img]



posted

-Aiichi wrote:






~~
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Xx1kn4I.png[/img]

ok i tried




~~
[img]https://i.imgur.com/RHnR2zw.png[/img]



THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! <3
posted

-Aiichi wrote:






~~
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Xx1kn4I.png[/img]
ok i tried




~~
[img]https://i.imgur.com/RHnR2zw.png[/img]



I have a problem is Performing not Preforming in the banner, would you fix it? :3
posted
avatars:

text: Nxneww
size: 256x256
image: https://imgur.com/5OqFCze
shape: rounded shape
border: dotted border
extras: i'll leave this to u <3
posted




jfdkdaslkfjslkf im sorry i didnt save the pst but i tried to make do of what i could do:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ZfAFVRd.png[/img]


~~
very interesting picture!

posted

-Aiichi wrote:





jfdkdaslkfjslkf im sorry i didnt save the pst but i tried to make do of what i could do:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ZfAFVRd.png[/img]


~~
very interesting picture!

Thank you! UwU

Edit: would u be able to do one with different text and maybe font?

I would like to see both of her hand cleary :p

Text: New
posted






~~
here u go


posted
.
posted
text: Ruby_3
size: 128x128
image: https://ibb.co/eQpVrn
shape: circle
border: normal border
extras: can you make the text font I Love Glitter?
tysm ily <3
posted





~~
ganbaruby!



posted

-Aiichi wrote:






~~
ganbaruby!



Im so stupid i posted the wrong picture lmao
but tysm lol
If u dont mind can u make another one for me again..
text: Ruby_3
size: 128x128
image: https://ibb.co/mDWGrV
shape: circle
border: normal border
extras: I Love Glitter texttt
sorry for the inconvenience and thanks alot :>
Also for collab:
image: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/2f/d9/6b/2fd96b1b527c9e307872e3c041943870.jpg
text: Ruby: Ruby_3
Kotori: Chitoge
Riko: Zestos
extras: text font as u like :3
can u help me slipt the image into 3 parts so that I can make image links? tysm ily <3
posted
avatar
text: Chitoge
size: 128x128
image: https://imgur.com/ZBGEqeQ
shape: circle
border: normal border
extra: i love glitter text font

Thanks a latte! <3
posted




avatar:



~~
collab banner:
~~

~~
cut pieces:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/66faGzz.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Z3Fnwe1.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/55tlbPQ.png[/img]
ganbaruby!



posted

-Aiichi wrote:





avatar:



~~
collab banner:
~~

~~
cut pieces:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/66faGzz.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Z3Fnwe1.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/55tlbPQ.png[/img]


ganbaruby!



Thank you so much :)) MUCH APPRECIATED
posted

-Aiichi wrote:





avatar:



~~
collab banner:
~~

~~
cut pieces:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/66faGzz.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Z3Fnwe1.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/55tlbPQ.png[/img]


ganbaruby!



Thank you sooooooo much ily <3 appreciate it
posted
I really appreciate what you do, thanks for the the avatar! Sorry for bothering again but I have another picture I'd like to use as an avatar too :D Thank you!

avatar
text: Chitoge
size: 128x128
image: https://imgur.com/YdaHEfy
shape: circle
border: normal border
extra: i love glitter text font
posted

Ichijo Chitoge wrote:

I really appreciate what you do, thanks for the the avatar! Sorry for bothering again but I have another picture I'd like to use as an avatar too :D Thank you!

avatar
text: Chitoge
size: 128x128
image: https://imgur.com/YdaHEfy
shape: circle
border: normal border
extra: i love glitter text font
this picture looks strange tbh
let me give u a better one
https://www.deviantart.com/brayanramm/art/Chitoge-Kirisaki-Nisekoi-548281548
show more
Please sign in to reply.