forum

Daniel Ingram - B.B.B.F.F

posted
Total Posts
show more
wcx19911123
random bubble check here

1. I'm not sure is the approachcircle.png allowed or not, it looks readdly odd to me. and it's size is not 154x154, this need to be fixed imo
  2. also the timing is kinda odd to me, there're too many red timing sections on a same BPM..
  3. besides this, the most important things is the sliderborder's code is wrong
    plz change them to "SliderBorder : 255,255,255" instead of "Sliderborder : 255,255,255", or it doesn't work well
other things are fine, if you want to fix the bubble, jsut call me back
Topic Starter
ztrot
uhh well the circle is the same size as 128x128 one but the extra space is for the stars it doesn't effect game play and lines up right.

edit full submitted.
wcx19911123
ok fine now
rebubbled
Topic Starter
ztrot
holy crap thanks agnes! :D
Agnes
grats.
Sync
finally
Kawayi Rika
grats ztrot ~ :)
ouranhshc
I guess its a good thing ztrot maps are easy to hidden~
Meowcenaries
grats
Shohei Ohtani
Best Butt Buddies For Forever?

Grats :>
regenz
Gratz :D
Snowy Dream
Congratz :3
silmarilen
no offense but i find it very hard to read the approach circles
[Dellirium]

:D
ThePal
Those approach circles might look nice, but they're too hard to predict. They should be simplyfied more.
Aoriki
Oh my jeebus. Someone actually made a map of B.B.B.F.F...(happy)
Congratz~
thelewa
od8 very big big yeah!!
Charles445

silmarilen wrote:

no offense but i find it very hard to read the approach circles

ThePal wrote:

Those approach circles might look nice, but they're too hard to predict. They should be simplyfied more.
^ see what I mean ztrot
Topic Starter
ztrot
nope I was to busy SSing with hidden
grumd
When mappers began care of playability of their storyboards and skins, players will not delete custom content from the map.
ThePal

grumd wrote:

When mappers began care of playability of their storyboards and skins, players will not delete custom content from the map.
^ This.