forum

Show Performance Rank (and/or pp) over time [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1,024
Topic Starter
akrolsmir
Something that always bugged me was that under the "Historical" section, your number of plays would be shown, but you wouldn't see your progression of overall rank over time.

With the implementation of Performance/pp, then, I think it would make sense to have a chart displaying your changes in performance/pp over time under the "Historical" section. Not sure how much server load this would cost but I can't imagine it being more strenuous than Play History at the moment.
peppy
It's already on the list, at pretty high priority. I was hoping to find someone to help me prettify graphs, but failing that I'll be doing it myself in the very near future.
WVSagi
How about replacing the level bar on your profile tab (osu!)
by the pp: *number* *#rank* ?
Bass
It will be probably implemented once PP ranking will be real time and really accurate I think.
YodaSnipe
How do you make the pp ranking real time :/
Bass
... what?
ppy wrote that calculations may become real-time...
Aqo
The calculation for the PP itself doesn't need to be real time to have a PP-over-time display in your account... even if it shows you progress with only one timepoint per week that would be more than enough for most people. Looking forward to see this implemented;; PP is looking great right now.