forum

Replace "Easy" mod with "Choose difficulty" [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1
Topic Starter
Daru
More often than not, I feel like the Easy mod renders maps unplayable by lowering AR and circle size to such unbearably low levels that you can't really tell what's on the screen. The point of the mod is to reduce the difficulty settings to levels that the user finds playable at a very heavy score penalty - lowering AR and circle size dramatically don't necessarily accomplish this.

So, instead of having them lowered by a predetermined amount, allow the player to shift circle size and approach rate to a setting that they find most comfortable.
Aoko
Support. This is what I hate about the easy mod. TOO LARGE CIRCLES AND I HAVE A PHOBIA ABOUT LARGE STUFF.....except stuff toys and etc. xD JUST WITH NOTES.
wmfchris
Changed ways of playing and unfair to players using Easy mod in the past so no for me.
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
Why not change it in editor and save a new diff, who wants the 0.5x score
Jinxy

wmfchris wrote:

Changed ways of playing and unfair to players using Easy mod in the past so no for me.
I don't see why it's unfair. The Easy mod should make maps easy, and its not doing that right now. No one could use Easy to get a high score anyway, so there's no unfairness in the scores if Easy was changed.

Also, I assume this new mod can allow players to decrease the settings only, and slaps a 0.5x regardless of how small the decrease was?
Stefan
Easy fucking sucks at the moment and it needs to be fixed.
Support.
[KOR]Extream_Sigma
support, but easy is good
except fucking notes
Soaprman
Yeah, as long as 0.5x is kept regardless of the changes made, I see no issue with this.
Sakura
bomber34
I don't think this is a duplicate, because the suggestions of Lybydose thread are different.
Even though we should discuss this there i guess ...
I don't know I mean this is similar to other threads as well like choose your own AR ~
My opinion on this is that Easy mod should be a mirror HR and not a solid setting of cs 3? and AR 4? (don't know the exact datas)