1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Art
show more
posted



I just looked for cute girls I hope you like them :D

I hope you like them. ^^

I made the pictures 200x200 because it's easier to use that way, I hope you're okay with it. If not, pm me and I'll resize it again for you :D
I hope you like them ^^
I hope you like them :3

I hope you like them! Just give me your Discord and I can show you how I make them. :0
posted

Legal Loli wrote:




I just looked for cute girls I hope you like them :D

I hope you like them. ^^
I really like them Thank you so much!
posted
Text: iaff
Size: 256 x 256
Image Link: :3
Shape: Rounded
Border: Normal line
Font: Whatever you think is best xD <3

Thank you <3 :3
posted
Text: Deley (Left) Hanna (Rigt)
Size: 180x180
Image Link: https://puu.sh/BHR0s/b36ec9f53f.jpg
Shape: Rounded
Border: Cut Line
Font: Use a cute one uwu

Thank you =)
posted

Legal Loli wrote:




I just looked for cute girls I hope you like them :D

I hope you like them. ^^

I made the pictures 200x200 because it's easier to use that way, I hope you're okay with it. If not, pm me and I'll resize it again for you :D
wow 10/10 <3 ty legal loli :3 !!
posted
Annnnd another one~

Text: ✿Me†✿ (Fucsia text and red flowers )
Size: 500x500 ~~ 240x240
Image Link: Diiiiiiiis one
Shape: Rounded
Border: Cut Line
Font: JP Hand Slanted
posted
Type : avatar
Text : Shawntell (any font?)
Image : http://static.tumblr.com/b355af433a02fdcf58066acdd87a8e90/5rewhi5/MuWnqzk6n/tumblr_static_2bvvb8twmkpww80sg8sg4gkss.jpg
Shape : rOUNDED
Border:line
Let me know if you reject or something came up :>
thanks in Advance!
posted
Text:Cyloo
Size: 300x300 (crop if needed haha)
Image Link: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fc/9f/e4/fc9fe464f6182911fcf3f243ec0eec36.jpg
Shape:Rounded
Border:Normal Line
(Font: )Sleeping https://www.dafont.com/sleeping.font
posted
check finished requests uwu
posted
Text: Sebi
Size: 256x256
Image Link: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/432188938556407821/501151441302454282/d6635b47-29bc-4a84-845c-43a1134d08f3.png
Shape: Circle
Border: No Border
Font: pick what you like UWU
Thanks :3
posted
✧ Text: SecretBox for Maya (the-dark blue one), White Chocolate for Megumi (the red one) and FrostIce for Chino (the white one)
✧ Size: 256x256, if possible!
✧ Image link: https://frostice.s-ul.eu/FsX1tccn
✧ Shape: Square
✧ Border: Normal line
✧Font: Any cute, bubbly font you have in there w
posted



Mit 150x150 gehts bessa!
posted

Legal Loli wrote:




Mit 150x150 gehts bessa!
Thanks soo much, i love you c:
posted
hi if u dont mind me asking what font do u use bc i like it and its rlly cute
posted

-Aiichi wrote:

hi if u dont mind me asking what font do u use bc i like it and its rlly cute
The fonts I use are called Always In My Heart and Hug Me Tight

posted
Hi o/

Type: Collab
Text: Yes, Left Raby Right Madozito
Size: 256x256
Image Link: https://imgur.com/Nhwhjq4
Shape: Square
Border: Dotted line
Font: This one, i really like it owo

Thank you!!!
posted

I hope you like them ^^


I hope you like them :D
posted

Legal Loli wrote:


I hope you like them ^^

I like them thank you so much ^^
posted

Legal Loli wrote:

-Aiichi wrote:

hi if u dont mind me asking what font do u use bc i like it and its rlly cute
The fonts I use are called Always In My Heart and Hug Me Tight

the font is "Atlantis lost in the City" and "WRESTLEMANIA" !
thank you so much!
posted

-Aiichi wrote:

Legal Loli wrote:

-Aiichi wrote:

hi if u dont mind me asking what font do u use bc i like it and its rlly cute
The fonts I use are called Always In My Heart and Hug Me Tight

the font is "Atlantis lost in the City" and "WRESTLEMANIA" !
thank you so much!
You're welcome and thank you too :D
show more
Please sign in to reply.