forum

[osu!std] 9/23/18 kors k - Insane Techniques (Extended) by RLC

posted
Total Posts

Should kors k - Insane Techniques (Extended) by RLC be Loved?

Yes
87.01%
No
12.99%
Total votes: 708
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
kors k - Insane Techniques (Extended) by RLC
Captain's Description (by DigitalHypno):
Some of you may know the other ranked mapsets of this song, but I'd say you're missing out if you haven't given this version a try as well. In 2014, RLC and fanzhen0019 came together to collab the extended version of this up-beat banger of a track by kors k. The comparison of their mapping styles in this collab is quite interesting, and overall makes for a very engaging map. Over 110 players have favorited this map so far, and if you're one for five minutes of disconnected streams and variable slider velocities, you just might be the next one!

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/807802
map9
Im interested into your re- i mean map
Vendy13
The storyboard alone was enough for me to vote yes, but then the map was actually fun to play as well!
huu
Huge shame this isn't gonna make it. One of the better maps this week too.
Nathan
:[
nya10
Although I prefer to see this in ranked section, can't see why so many people say no :(
show more