forum

Jump player

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Avila-melia
So, I started Osu in 2014, but only a month ago a began to play every day and really try to improve, and I feel like I play jump maps a lot better than the other ones, than the stream maps mainly which I suck. So, is this normal for a new player? Is the jumps maps the easiest ones?
santtuli__ps
many players have had the same thing, jumps are relatively easy to learn (at least in my opinion)
other aspects are just not that affected by star-rating (for example, i can pass 7* jump map, but only 5-6* stamina-drain/streamy map.) that´s why players usually feel like being bad at other things.
Deva
Yes jump maps are the easiest to play. You need to devote more time to other aspects of the game if you want to get better.
- e - v - b-
Can confirm jumps are piss easy in comparison to everything else, don't be like me and neglect everything else for years :^)
raccoongamer
Well, yes, jumps are widely considered easier than streams, so playing maps that require finger control (stream maps, burst maps, tech maps, hard to read maps) will open up a broader range of maps for you, and improve your skill overall.
Mentally Insane
Well if your touchscreen then over 200bpm streams are very hard. But jumps are not that difficult on any format.
show more