forum

Hello everybody I'm new here.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Master Dante
Hello everybody I'm new here, so a came to introcuce miself. I'd to someone resolving me a question.

I want to know if I can import or verify the beatmaps that I played in other computer to download to this computer.. :?: If someone
can help me I'll apreciate much.. Thanks in advance..!
Bluethefox
Ello! I can't help you with importing the beatmaps over, but I'd like to be one of the first to welcome you to this awesome community :D
Aoriki
Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay.
Also, if you have an external hard drive, save all those maps you downloaded and then imported them to another computer. That what I do when my friend's wanted the songs I've downloaded. (Unless your talking about something else, then nvm?)
Kinrinjin7
Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay (:
Oreiora
Hello, nice to meet you :3
Topic Starter
Master Dante
Hello nice to meet you too.. Thanks for welcoming me and for try to help me, I'd like to take you as friends to play some online games if you want..

Have a nice day everybody..!
8-)
-Athena-
all hail Master Dante son of Sparda
vizzy
Welcome to the forums/community!
Minty Gum
My advice: Flash drive, that's how I play osu! on another computer. Welcome to the osu! forums! :D
Irisu_old
Hello,welcome,and do hope to play with you~ ^^
K a Y e
Welcome to the Forums! Enjoy it here~
Note L
yo.. welcome..
GeNJiii_old
Pendrive? xD Hello, nice to meet you
Topic Starter
Master Dante
Thank you very much, nice to meet you too all of you,hetaliafangirl99 I'd like to play with you too.! And -A t H e N a- thank for that I think so..! 8-)
rouxe
welcome to osu forums ^^