What is thte best console you've play and name a game

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KittenBorn
I randomly wanted to see which was the best console that people have played
Rantai
Inb4 console war.

Personally I favour my PS3, all them JRPGS , especially Valkyria Chronicles (fav game to date)
awp
PS2 probably has the largest library of any console. Partly because they've been making games for it for over a decade
Vish024
PS2, without doubt for me. Endless number of games I had, would sit there playing with my friends all day. It constituted the vast majority of my late childhood. What's more games had more playing time back then, the emphasis was largely placed on the single player campaigns unlike the overwhelming stress on multi these days.
mathexpert
Absolutely loved the Gameboy Advance.It's funny though, because I don't own a gameboy. When I was younger, my parents would not let me buy video games of any kind (even though I was a straight A student) so I discovered emulators and played them in secret. My favorite gba game is Mother 3. :)
Haseo_old
PS2.

Games : Steel Lancer Arena International, Soul Calibur III
-Athena-
PS2 vs PS1 for me
Yup PS2 wins
That was like the golden age lol, no drm or dlc, no other console exclusives worth mentioning, the ps2 basically destroyed all
Memorable games include FFX(my favorite FF), god of war 1/2, and resident evil 4
Mashley
PC?
-Athena-

Mashley wrote:

PC?
Erm... Does that count? I'd switch my vote immediately if it did
EmeliaK
I'd guess that a PC is technically a console as it has its own input styles, and games made specifically for its platform. etc. etc.

If so, then PC aaaaaaall the way.
Zelmarked
In order:
PC: Best gaming experience, period. Unlimited backwards compatibility(lol DOSBox). And also cheaper if you build your own.
WII: Exclusives. Just exclusives. Gameplay above all after all. Also props to Nintendo for condoning dolphin, a PC Wii emulator.
Indifferent on 360/PS3. Guess 360 for being in touch with American consumer base. I can sync my Zune to it. Other minor mentions.
Ekaru
Tie between the DS and the PS2 for me. While neither is graphically impressive, both have game libraries that I have greatly enjoyed.
Ivalset
PS2, Eternal Poison
Topic Starter
KittenBorn
I guess PC counts as a console
GeNJiii_old
GameCube or PS3 xD. Final Fantasy , Number? I like all
eIohim
I don't really think PC could be considered a console...
As for best console I played, probably PS2. I'm sorta fond of Dreamcast though, but PS2 was just better.
Waryas
megadrive and psx
sonic 3 on megadrive
ff7/mgs/xenogears on psx
Dafydd
PC (If possible).
If not, I guess I would pick the Wii. Trauma Center was my favorite so I'm kinda biased.
kitkattt_old
Gamecube. The Wind Waker <33
Note L
PS2..
Resident Evil 4..
awp
Wasn't the PS2 version of RE4 the worst version of RE4?

It was the DMC and KH games that made me really want a PS2, but then I discovered there were like 200 other great games for it

oh right hello Silent Hill 2 you were terrifying when I played you illegally as a monochrome PAL bootleg on my NTSC PS2
-Athena-
Regarding re4, ps2 version added prl412, dunno about the GameCube but I'm satisfied XD, best version is definitely the wii one though, unless you can play like that on the pc(I think it's probably possible)
I never really liked kh for some reason, and how could I forget dmc omg, 1 and 3 are among my favorite games ever
Stefan
GameBoy Series, I cannot choose between of them because all GBs was great.
Fav Game: All Pokemon Versions.