forum

Anyone else upset?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
fuyuko-chan
I can't believe that they stopped airing Bleach, Gintama, and Beelzebub. Gintama was my favorite anime and couldn't believe the ended it :(
Although I have nothing against Naruto or One Piece (since they're in my top anime list), I wonder why they are still airing those shows and not Bleach..... Anyways I hope they are just trolling and maybe someday they will air it agian TT^TT
Joof
My friend said Gintama is going on hiatus for a year, cause they already caught up to the manga, the others I don't know.
Topic Starter
fuyuko-chan
So they were trolling ^^, but a year is so slow.....
mathexpert
Am I upset that Bleach is finally over after almost a decade? Not really. Am I upset that Angel Beats & Haruhi don't have a proper second season, Little Busters! is going to be animated by J. C. Staff, and the fact that I don't have anymore Dr Pepper in my fridge? Yes. also k-on movie still hasn't come out in dvd ;__;
Topic Starter
fuyuko-chan
LOL, I know bleach did have a bunch of fillers but I still wonder why they ended, maybe it caught up to the manga.
Giganscudo
Firstly, Bleach's manga is on its last arc
Source: and also Bleach's anime kept on catching up to the manga and using fillers. Not so upset.

Joof wrote:

My friend said Gintama is going on hiatus for a year, cause they already caught up to the manga, the others I don't know.
This is true however I don't know about the 'year'. It may be longer than a year or shorter ;) Upset but i'm patient.
Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com.au/news/2010-03-29/gintama-director-shinji-takamatsu/it-not-over

Lastly for Beezlebub... I hate the anime and i think the Manga is much much MUCH better. They changed characters personalities, Let fillers interfere with the main plot and there were too many of them as well, the Fighting had too many humor and less thrill, the ending was stupid and rushed. True it had potential but they stuffed it up. (This is just my opinion. People have different tastes.) I AM NOT UPSET! IF ANYTHING I AM GLAD THAT ITS OVER! THANK THE ANIME GOD... if there is one.
senaya
iirc kubo was planning to continue bleach for another 10 years or something? guess not. not that i care though.
Oreiora

mathexpert9981 wrote:

Am I upset that Bleach is finally over after almost a decade? Not really. Am I upset that Angel Beats & Haruhi don't have a proper second season, Little Busters! is going to be animated by J. C. Staff, and the fact that I don't have anymore Dr Pepper in my fridge? Yes. also k-on movie still hasn't come out in dvd ;__;
Same as how I feel basically. Bleach ended? Mehh. There's been quite a few bad endings recently.

- Beelzebub -

Demonlord: Conquering humanity is too much of a bother, I'm going to play pool.

THE END

- Prince of Tennis -

Echizen: I can hit alot of balls at a time now, uwaiii ~!

THE END

- Gintama -

- Damn, this anime itself is a filler, we can't have fillers for a filler. CRAP, we've caught up with the manga now.

HIATUS
SereneAce
Beelzebub might be up for another season?

From the status its manga is at... its quite viable to just pick up where they left off (without too much deviation).
Plus, just be glad that Gintama is still running after all those fillers (that said... their fillers are actually quite good? At least I found some of them worth watching lol...).
Mizou-kun

senaya wrote:

iirc kubo was planning to continue bleach for another 10 years or something? guess not. not that i care though.
Haha 10 years ? That anime started to suck so bad that I stopped even watching AMVs for it
Oreiora
No, I'm almost certain Beelzebub won't have a second season. The anime varied alot with the manga, I'd suggest reading the manga because its much better.
Soly
SereneAce

Oreiora wrote:

No, I'm almost certain Beelzebub won't have a second season. The anime varied alot with the manga, I'd suggest reading the manga because its much better.
*warning, spoilers*
SPOILER
So far all the difference seems to be in Oga and the people from his class' training, how Hilda was ACTUALLY kidnapped instead of getting rescued straight away...(and how Oga beat the crap out of pretty much everyone in the demon world), so they could still fit it back in? Though am not sure budget wise - whether Studio Pierrot is willing to produce another season, but if there is money to be made... Anyway, personal opinion, I still its still perfectly viable for another season as long as they change the plot sequence around a bit when adapting.
Oreiora

SereneAce wrote:

Oreiora wrote:

*warning, spoilers*
SPOILER
So far all the difference seems to be in Oga and the people from his class' training, how Hilda was ACTUALLY kidnapped instead of getting rescued straight away...(and how Oga beat the crap out of pretty much everyone in the demon world), so they could still fit it back in? Though am not sure budget wise - whether Studio Pierrot is willing to produce another season, but if there is money to be made... Anyway, personal opinion, I still its still perfectly viable for another season as long as they change the plot sequence around a bit when adapting.
Although it is often the case for fans to optimistically assume that a second season will be aired upon the end of a series, it is not usually the case. What I mean by this is that you could say 'they'll probably have another season' or 'its all up to their sales' for every anime that has ended. The unfortunate truth is that the majority of anime series usually don't have a second season. When you mentioned the stuff about the differences with the anime and manga, most of those differences were only minor, the difference I'm talking about are the general omissions of part of or the entirety of an arc. One of the first reasons they didn't do too well with this anime is that they started airing way too early relative to the mangas progress. There were also many other reasons like the Earthquake and floods last year. I'm just going to quote this from another forum about the fillers in beelzebub.

Before the earthquake, one of the now postponed episodes was to adopt the pool storyline found between chapters 21 and 22. To comply with the manga's storyline, this episode would need to be aired before heading on to Tojo. Now, if you've watched the first OP and EP sequences immediately after the earthquake, you'll notice the anime staff edited out a lot of things having to do with earthquakes, flooding and mass graves, most likely for sensitivity reasons. Read up until the end of chapter 22, and you'll understand why the anime staff will probably keep making up filler and why immediately airing the episode to be adapted from the pool storyline is a huge no-no for them. Come to think about it, even the Tojo storyline afterwards would also be a huge no-no for them if immediately adopted now into the anime series.
Also this probably sums it up, the article from ANN. The author of the manga, Ryūhei Tamura, has noted the end for the Beelzebub anime sources. Beelzebub Ending
show more