Kukkai's Newbie Modding Queue [M4M] [osu!catch]

posted
Total Posts
24
show more
Syamu
Hi~ NM request
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/786403/#fruits/1650808
modding AJamez's GDs please
thanks in advance
Topic Starter
[_-Kukkai-_]

- Syamu - wrote:

Hi~ NM request
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/786403/#fruits/1650808
modding AJamez's GDs please
thanks in advance
OKAY
NM Close
M4M ∞
Topic Starter
[_-Kukkai-_]
open M4M 2
2zz
Topic Starter
[_-Kukkai-_]

2zz wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/813450#fruits
m4hm
okayhm
M4M 1
Greaper
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/942861
M4M forum PM me your mapset if you accept
Topic Starter
[_-Kukkai-_]

Greaper wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/942861
M4M forum PM me your mapset if you accept
ooooooo 5 min okay
M4M close.
Dapuluous
Good luck with the queue. Might request for m4m later once my mapset is done :D
Topic Starter
[_-Kukkai-_]
No dapu but thx you XXD
--------
open M4M 2
My map here

Seija
hello, is this still open?
Hypnotize me
PM me if you accept, i will mod your map tomorrow or this friday :)
Topic Starter
[_-Kukkai-_]

Seija wrote:

hello, is this still open?
Hypnotize me
PM me if you accept, i will mod your map tomorrow or this friday :)
yeeee accept

M4M 1
Please sign in to reply.

New reply