forum

moving hit circles and changing approach rate / update edito [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
friendok
http://puu.sh/nACi

would be more cool if it was more customizable in editor to actually do that freely as in that seether map D:<..

play that map and you will understand what i mean uh

technically if we could have sudden change in ar or sudden put on mods and stuff on those type of maps and we could have something other then ranked and approved maps as in their on specific genre something like custom approved or custom ranked? with those special ranked maps/approved ones

sudden mod changes dt/hr/hidden/flashlight during gameplay appear and alternate or so even changing approach rate during different parts while playing maybe?

so technically what i'm asking for is an update on our editor in order to allow us do all that ~~

ãnd again.. if it was more flexible to do with the editor to create them so technically this request is to update our editor to create such maps without using pure sb/bugs to do it.

^^pro grammar ok
Sakura
Changing AR midway through a map by editor has been requested before:

t/47941

Please look it up before making feature requests.

As for sudden mods midway through the beatmap placed by the mapper, sorry but that's not going to happen, it's unintuitive and makes no sense.
Stefan
Demacia.
mm201
The day there are moving hitobjects is the day I quit osu!
Topic Starter
friendok

Sakura Hana wrote:

Changing AR midway through a map by editor has been requested before:

t/47941

Please look it up before making feature requests.

As for sudden mods midway through the beatmap placed by the mapper, sorry but that's not going to happen, it's unintuitive and makes no sense.
im requesting for a overall update to the editor not only approach rate
just approach rate is one of them

well it could be the traditional mapping editor and another custom editor for custom ranked/approved maps that will have sudden dt+h+flashlight+hidden that will appear later on the map and moving hit circles woot? too much work probably peppy will get lazy and just say no lol since it can get buggy easily
-Athena-

mm201 wrote:

I agree with this
Topic Starter
friendok

-A t H e N a- wrote:

mm201 wrote:

I agree with this
you both have aids don't post on my thread again
Wishy
This would be funny to play but not serious at all. It'd be too much of a change to the gameplay imo.
Topic Starter
friendok

Wishy22 wrote:

This would be funny to play but not serious at all. It'd be too much of a change to the gameplay imo.

well as i said earlier we could separate them from the actual ranked and approved maps by putting them as a custom ranked/approved which have hr/dt/hidden/fl changes in them

this will never happen anyway :c