forum

Croove - Red

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rolled
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Rolled
woops this isn't a bump.
GladiOol
[Hard]
Omg.. you ate the distance snappin'! (Though it came out very nice!)
well on-topic again:
01:12:163 [1] That slider is very sneaky, mabye change it for 2 circles?

I see no problems @ the rest of the difficulty'z
BlueSoda4U
5 people played this in Multi player. Its really nice and I find nothing wrong with it.
Topic Starter
Rolled
Hah, I knew what slider you were talking about before I even checked it in editor. That spot has been a bit of a trouble spot for some people that I've spec'd, but this map is a very DJPop and Darrihuka inspired map. Hence that slider up there, which is similar to the one in Darri's Festival map.

There's a lot of tricky spots like that in hard, a few mind teasers. So I'd like to keep that slider up there. However if somebody else suggests I change it up, looks like I don't have a choice :P

Thanks for giving it a look Gladi.

edit: Thanks BlueSoda4U as well.
Seibei4211
Hard (Which should get turned bumped up a difficulty along with the other difficulties)
00:16:36 (3,1) - This is the only jump I'm kinda "..." about. I mean, it's a 300% jump, but it's at 16 seconds, so I dunno.
And I wasn't sure if those spinners were fine, but I can 300 them pretty easily, so I guess they're good.

I was gonna point out one beat pattern in particular, but this is the DJMax beat pattern, right? Cause if that's the case, then I guess it's fine.

Anyway, like I mentioned before, the offset feels super late to me. I'm pretty content with a 1,912 offset, but that's gonna need a second opinion, of course.

Now go un-nuke.
Topic Starter
Rolled
Jump stayed, becuase I've nerfed it already and there's similar jumps at the end too. I want to keep the beatmap's patterns unexpected in general. Changed the name to Insane though, along with the other difficulties. Hopefully the jump is fine in an insane map.

Also yeah, my ruling on short spinners are if I can 300 them then they can stay. I'm a pretty mediocre spinner so I think they're fine.
Cyclone
Offset is late. Not sure if it needs to be moved as much as seibei said though. Try 1920.

Insane:

01:12:16 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - How about adding 1 more at the end of this, plus another 1 beat after that one.
01:40:62 (1) - Personally feels better without this note.
01:52:67 (2,3) - Wouldn't suppose you'd want to swap the positioning of these 2, would you? (Every time i hit these backwards.)

Other difficulties seem fine.
Topic Starter
Rolled
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Alace
<normal>
Everything is good and easy to beat

<hard>
01:58:55 (4) New combo ??
Yes~ everything is so good

<insane>
you win it is really hard XD
00:10:33 (4) a little hard to read with BG (so i kill the BG)
01:12:15 (1) Evil
01:41:73 (6) I think you can reverse it Let jump with the color change
Add one more
01:37:39 (2) Yes this is hard XD
Really Nice Hitsounds I Love it~
m980
To the Next Mod : Rank after tick glitch in Test has gone away to avoid rolled getting like 20 extra combo
Seibei4211
I'm reserving rankage.

Edit: Fixed. Rank.
Topic Starter
Rolled
:)