forum

Should I get a tablet?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NoteVation
I'm new to the game, and I'm still using mouse for everything. I used a day to boost myself to 130pp, I know its not much, but some of my friends are trying to convince me to buy a tablet. I can use my mouse to play some 4 stars map but sometimes I've gone too far away from the circle, and sometime I'm not fast enough to hit it.
My friends tell me to buy one, said to have a better reaction, should I buy one?
Achromalia
Another mouse-only player?

Well I'm not sure myself whether or not I'd prefer using a tablet. Both are fine, but if you can't adapt to stuff with the mouse or find that playing with the mouse isn't fun, then getting a tablet could be a good change.

Personally, I'm fine with the mouse.

Just make sure you take some time before you decided to buy one. Dont get a tablet right away if you're not sure.
Kanubu
don't buy a tablet right away, I suggest you play the game a little more. Don't rush it.
Lyawi
You won't get better because of getting a tablet. Practicing is the trick. Of course the most improve after they got a tablet, they kept playing the game, and that's how you actually get better.
If you wanna play with mouse, play with mouse and don't listen to what others say.

If you are curious, I started playing mouse only, changed to tablet for a long while, now back to mouse only.
Sinsinchi
I Spent at least 3 months before I decided to buy a tablet. Just take your time with the game and decide when you feel the time is right.
ADelicateOrange
Too early for you to get a tablet just for this, unless you have other uses for it like Graphic Design, Art, Game Design, etc. However, none of us can stop you if you just want to bleed money for a good one.
Arbusion
you shouldn't be pressured to buy a tablet, you can easily get good on osu with the mouse, as with the tablet. If you keep playing mouse and it is continuously uncomfortable, then maybe it is better to switch to a tablet, it is all preference, none is better than the other.
Akanagi
I mean if you think it would feel better to play with a tablet then just go ahead and buy one.
There is no "too early". I bought my tablet one month after starting with osu because I knew I'd get hooked and get value out of it.
show more