forum

[osu!std] 9/9/18 senya - Iro wa Jou e to Izanau by Momizi

posted
Total Posts

Should senya - Iro wa Jou e to Izanau by Momizi be Loved?

Yes
90.78%
No
9.22%
Total votes: 618
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
senya - Iro wa Jou e to Izanau by Momizi
Captain's Description (by Toy):
Psst, hey you. Do you like storyboards? This unfortunately abandoned full mapset of a gorgeous senya song has the start of what looks to be an extremely promising storyboard. Floating flower petals, lyrics flying on-screen, even a musically synchronized changing of lunar phases. Though as disappointing it is to see something like this left to rot for a full year, the mapping on every difficulty is fully complete and fantastic to boot featuring GDs from Spring Roll, Mikagura Seisa and FreeSongs.

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/801928
Rayo YT_old
not finished storyboard
eileenthg
Such a shame... If only the storyboard is finished I would've voted. Sadly the black spaces between scenes ruined the fun for me. :/

The scenes that were done were awesome though!
Daykeyboard
the description says it’s for ranked

did the mapper change their mind?
I afraid that if the map get loved now, the mapper won't be able to change the map and finish the SB……
Topic Starter
Toy

8369048 wrote:

I afraid that if the map get loved now, the mapper won't be able to change the map and finish the SB……

They can always request it be removed to work on it :]
show more