forum

When to stop playing? (Pain in practically full forearm)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Alongal
Today I focused on playing 4* maps, I alredy trained some streams so I don't fail every beat and I could have some stamina; well, the problem is, after passing like 5 maps my fingers started hurting like a stab, not like if its burning. I dind't pay too much attention to it, but after passing some more maps my wrist started hurting aswell so I stopped playing. Well, the pain has been growing in terms of how much pain and the area of pain for like more than 30 mins and now half of my forearm hurts like if I had something inside, my wrist and fingers keep hurting, the fingers even more than they did 30 mins ago. Is this normal when you paly a lot? What should I do?
im flat
if u start hurting stop immediately and rest ur hand
dung eater
If pain comes back soon after playing you need more rest and healing.
koemada
if it hurts just stop playing and don't risk injuring yourself.
UnnamedBeast
If it's a burning pain, keep going, if it's a weird EGH type of pain where you feel like your arm is cramping or falling asleep you should probably stop
raszka
you should realize when your hands or arms are in risk of getting injured (even for a short period it can still be annoying)
you just probably ignored it and told yourself it was fine.
if you happen to notice just take a break, do some hand exercises, make sure your hand feels great and play, if not, then there's no point in playing anyway.
show more