forum

Why am I so inconsistent?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jeed
I don't understand why I'm so inconsistent, (its took me 4 years to reach 60,000 btw). But thats the thing, some days I can jump thousands of ranks, like go up 10,000 out of no where. Yet most days I just either stay stagnant and watch my rank decay. I simply choke most of the time, yet I don't understand why I have 'good days' more than bad days. If you look at my profile you can clearly see how I tend to just decay for something crazy like 2 months and then out of no where BOOM, spike up in the leaderboard. I just don't get whats causing me to be so inconsistent with the game.
ManuelOsuPlayer
It's about motivation and consistence trying it.
dung eater
Being honest with uyourself and taking credit for all the bad plays might help. Focus on playing better and then trying to play better again. I would not think about pp so much, you will get a ton of it with little effort if you improve without getting any.
Sinsinchi
It's impossible to be at top peak performance 100% of the time. There are times where I surprise myself and then there are times where I just completely fail at the same map
show more