forum

osu!lazer daily challenge (idea)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sosteneshion
Hey guys, so I came up with this idea because osu! is a game that gives you enough freedom to do what you want ,and when you want.
Some of the players doesn't know what they should play and which maps do they have to.
The idea was to make daily challenges, for example: Monday is going to be the nomod day where the mods or the community would pick a map that should be FC`d. After completing the challenge it would stack till the month ends , and at the end the player or players that had the most challenges completed would get a reward
That could be a badge on their profile or 1 week of osu!support.(or something else)
Each day would be a different challenge being like playing with DT and FC`ing it or playing with HTHR.
It would make the player to play different maps and also make them play with different game mods which would be a nice experience too. People would play various maps instead of playing only the most rated ones
For picking up the maps it could be thru contests or via votes. Some players would be motivated to play those maps rather than just trying to get rank.
That was just an idea and of course it can be changed to something better than I presented.
VinZentVanDough
This could probably work out, rewards would probably be "Amount of challenges completed." type of thing.

Edit : What i meant was that there is no prizes, only amount of challenges with it's own challenge leaderboard with the #1 being the one who completed the most challenges, similar to how scores work.
show more