forum

[osu!std] 8/26/18 Asriel - Kegare Naki Yume by Settia

posted
Total Posts

Should Asriel - Kegare Naki Yume by Settia be Loved?

Yes
96.78%
No
3.22%
Total votes: 1737
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
Asriel - Kegare Naki Yume by Settia
Captain's Description (by DigitalHypno):
You may recognize the mapper, Settia, from their other loved mapsets. If you appreciate the difficulty and mapping style of Settia's other maps, you'll love this one—along with the 200+ people who already have this mapset favorited! The mapset has two different difficulties, each at an exceptionally high star rating, even claimed by Settia to be the ""hardest map [they've] ever made"". Both versions feature straining jump and stream patterns at a consistent 223 BPM. If you're looking for a challenge, give the lower difficulty a try. If you're looking for a real challenge, give the higher difficulty a try.

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/795468
nhule12345
YES
Abie
I love this map !

Edit (Few days later) : Map litteraly has been updated on the 27 to transform a 6* in 8.5 and add a new difficulty.
Should that even be allowed to be ranked loved ? Litteraly modified the map after the loved nomination and pretty much 1k voted for the map (BEFORE THE MODIFICATIONS).

I was hyped for the 6* as well and now its completely gone. I Feel like its cheating the project loved kinda.
NeeXxoR
Yes, beautiful song & map
Erylie
Settia is love <3
[RUE]Clamati
It's settia so please love this
Kennigsta
I like this map. So cool. It must be loved!
SoloHitman
THIS MAP HAS BEEN ONE OF MY FAVORITES FOR SO LONG HYPEUUUUUUUUU
silent1223
It's settia must love this
Enumi
<3!!
Death_God_8514
:/
- Scare -
Oh man
nyaanturk
song is good but beatmap is so hard pls add the easier beatmaps
Kazuki is Life
yes
isabel gomez
yes
Eechan21
Love this song :3 Yes
dll
to bad to play through so it gets an up vote
AnimeKUNN
nice map
princealbert10
Nice map and the source of the picture please thank you....
Jadekick
yes
show more