forum

This thread is explain umbrella.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Larto
To make example of thread with reason, as explained in guideline from person Shellghost in thread p/1434140, this thread will show useful tip on how to umbrella.

In this thread, you have explained umbrella. If you do not know how to umbrella, this thread is for you.

This is umbrella.

Umbrella does open when you click little button on handle. Button look like this.

If umbrella opened, it can be used for multiple thing. Example is defending yourself from enemy rain.

It also can be use for defend from enemy wind. It make wind no effect.

If umbrella broken, it look like this.

Wind might been too strong enemy. Your umbrella defend you until the end of life. If umbrella broken, buy new. Or use force to fix umbrella.

I hope you now use umbrella correct.

On popular demand, I also add more situation for good use.

If you find you in a snow, umbrella can help for cover from snow. It will not help from cold. Be aware.

If you find you in hail, umbrella will defend you from hail with life. Umbrella will not hurt or implode.

If you find sun, sun can be block with umbrella. Use for protect from sunlight and win war with sun.

If for no expect cats and dogs start rain, you must protect with umbrella. Cats and dogs may be kill.

If start fire umbrella, do not use umbrella. It kills umbrella, and you lose best friend.

If friendok fall from sky, umbrella can save, but not long. It will kill.

Umbrella do not protect gunfire. Gun kill you and umbrella. Umbrella is friend.

If need block chinese philosophers, you can shove away with umbrella. It is safe method of shove.

If naked men or women follow you and want to take your flesh, umbrella also can protect. Do not refrain to poke hard to make them go back into woods.

Shellghost
I found this guide to be accurate, widely covered and reliable in an emergency situation.

I have not personally experienced it and thus cannot provide my own steps, but this guide has excluded the actions to take in a snowfall or hail situation.

9/10 - Very well done.
Topic Starter
Larto
Excuse, I will add snow and hail situation for good useful. Thank for the comment, help is appreciate in making this full accurate umbrella guide.
Vish024
You have overlooked sunlight as another potential enemy.
Topic Starter
Larto
Sunlight is friendly and do not hurt but if do not like sunlight and want to start war with sun, umbrella can also help. I will add.
Backfire
What about when cats and dogs fall down from the sky?
Topic Starter
Larto
Is not been observed situation, but if cats and dogs start take over world as predicted, it is not unlikely scenario. Umbrella will protect too. I will add.
Shellghost
To help this guide, I have personally tested the use of an umbrella as protection against fire.

The umbrella was dangerously insufficient, burning up extremely quickly. I would highly advise against depending upon your umbrella for protection.
Topic Starter
Larto
Good question. If friendok fall from sky, umbrella can only save if you save. Protect well.

Umbrella not made for fire. Do not fire on umbrella, it is your only friend.
-Athena-
umbrella can also be used to beat people up if you need to :D
mathexpert
now i knew how to unbrella :D
Topic Starter
Larto
Umbrella guide do not encourage violence. Umbrella to protect, not to beat. Be ashame.
Kanye West
Does umbrella good for protect from gun?
Topic Starter
Larto
Is not advisable to use umbrella in gunfire. Umbrella will do best to rescue master, but is not magical.
Sleep Powder
Can umbrella protect against the powers of love and friendship? or be used to activate them?
-Athena-
that means umbrella no protect from magical blast over 9000 @_@
MathiasXII
Best mo*fu* thread in the off topic section as of 2013!
Topic Starter
Larto

animask wrote:

Can umbrella protect against the powers of love and friendship? or be used to activate them?
Love and friendship do not need protect. If your friend attack you, it might not be friend.

friendokok wrote:

is umberella have strong for protect from rocket lancher bullet big? and grenade?

Here you see practical application of umbrella. I use umbrella. Friendok comment did not get through. It saves. Umbrella good.

Friendok is attack from below. Umbrella also serve purpose in this case.

EDIT: Umbrella was full success. Friendok post was stopped. It is miracle. No, it is umbrella.
-Athena-
umbrella is so good, can protect from wild friendok
friendokok
can umbrella save my from bat? because bat have deleted my many time if it can help from exploded grenader i will buyed it soon for protect my

can it save my from drowning from sea water and it save my from fall from sky and when my shoe is have it i can wear umbrella my shoe have more then 2 them and hand?
show more