forum

[Album] Notshinta - Cup 'n String EP (1/1) (Completed!)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RandomJibberish

"We're talking on cups and strings with really tiny cups and really really really long distance fragile strings."

I'm surprised that NotShinta's music has not been more widely adopted among osu! users, but I suppose its artistic concepts are in places difficult to grasp, and avant-garde noise jazz pop prog folk fusion isn't exactly the most popular genre. I feel the need to bring more people in contact with his music, bring an enlightenment of true knowledge and understanding to more people through the medium of mapping.

I feel the only way to do this is to introduce it in small doses, so let's start with what I think is one of his greatest works - the newly released six track Cup 'n String LP.

1 - Impending Earth <Unmappable>
2 - An Introduction to "Pinkie Projektorinski" <Unmappable>
3 - We Love You; Don't Ever Change; Don't Ever Improve <Unmappable>
4 - It Ain't Punk Rock #88 <Unmappable>
5 - Tomorrow Will Bring a New Phase <Unmappable>
6 - Impending Earth (Instrumental) <Unmappable>

7 - Shed Song (BONUS DELUXE DOWNLOAD EDITION ONLY) (Ranked by iMuffin)

All tracks can be listened to here apart from "Shed Song" which is BONUS DELUXE DOWNLOAD EDITION ONLY. It's one of my favourites, definitely worth purchasing the album for.
Xgor
Wonderful album. Claming Impending Earth
Topic Starter
RandomJibberish
It has been pointed out to me that several of the songs on this album are completely unmappable, with the side effect that this project is now complete! Congratulations to everyone who took part. I'll assemble the pack some time tomorrow.
Backfire
Damnitt!
I was too slow. I wanted to map An Introduction to "Pinkie Projektorinski"

Now the world will never know my genius that could have came out of that.
MoodyRPG

RandomJibberish wrote:

It has been pointed out to me that several of the songs on this album are completely unmappable, with the side effect that this project is now complete! Congratulations to everyone who took part. I'll assemble the pack some time tomorrow.
OMG !

Really i like this proyect ^^
D33d

RandomJibberish wrote:

Sorry to bump this, but this post made me crease. "Hey guys this is a project OKAY IT'S COMPLETE WELL DONE!"