forum

Are you called a "Noob" when you are lvl. 30+ or in 20 in osu! ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
justin-chan
Yeah, so I met a couple of beginners and they were asking me that "Am I a Noob?" I said "No, because you are just learning the basics." And she/he was sad because when she was chatting in #osu in the chat bar, people teased him/her that she was a noob. she/he was just 11 years old... so duh I said nice things to him/her you know 11 year olds they get pitchy and into puberty... but alas! he/she decided to quit osu!... pls post your replies to let me notify him/her... thanks for your support.... :|
Luzcyfer
Well, i'm here for a month and im level 30.

The ranking is for points, i get 90.000 rank for playing the beatmpas i have i lower dificulties.
Thing is, how stars have the maps you have pass; quality is the key word.

Nah!, it's internet; don't take it too serious; besides guys who take things like that ruin the fun.
not neccesairily a high rank means the player is a prah!!.
vizzy
Levels don't mean anything, they're there to show how many points you've accumulated.

Welcome to the forums!
Irisu_old
Eh... I don't really know ^^|| It depends on the person :/

Anyways welcome~
Agnes

vizzy wrote:

Levels don't mean anything, they're there to show how many points you've accumulated.
This. Anyone who told you otherwise is quite the idiot.

Also, welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay.
0blivionkeeper
I've been playing for about 5 days, and I'm on lvl 9-10 I think. But who cares about Level.

And welcome here! Add me if you so wish. I'm usually online around 6-10pm ish GMT.
Shohei Ohtani
I'm level 66 in CtB and I'm still a noob ;D.

Also, hello.
Minty Gum
EVERYONE on osu! was level 20 or 30 at some point, so it's not a big deal. Those level 20 and 30 players can definitely become lvl 90+ if they stick with osu~ I think we all need to be nice and supportive of everyone on osu! :/
Kanye West
even if you're level 101 you're still a noob
Kinrinjin7

vizzy wrote:

DIS^

Anyway welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay.
Pizzicato
people who call other players "noob" are plain retards.
and let us know this person u speak of.
K a Y e

- Pizzicato - wrote:

people who call other players "noob" are plain retards.
and let us know this person u speak of.
Hell yeah! We should~ Who is this??
Anyways, Welcome justin-chan..
Finally got to post here, huh? :)
Remilia--_old
im pretty sure anything you hear in #osu you really shouldn't take to the heart since everyone there are just trolls (including myself of course) But lvl really doesn't mean anything.
Papi Bear
Levels isn't everything.. White Wolf is #1 on the overall rankings.. But some players still beats White Wolf's score on some beatmaps..
dNextGen
u level 35 ur a total noob go pro like me and achieve level 100
Takaichi
True... Lv doesn't master at all.. I'm Lv 93 here and still a noob :|
emonite
Level means nothing seriously,just there to show how long you had played.If you played long enough,your level will automatically increase.I guess some people based on your level to see how long you had played,true those who played long enough might be better because they are more experienced with osu! but it all comes down to your skills.
Xylem Beer
A noob Level 90 here who can't even handle streams. Welcome to osu! forums btw. And I see PH flag <3 Added you up, feel free to invite me on multis.
Aoriki
I'm still a noob at lvl 70...Yeah, Streams I can't handle ether.
Welcome to the forums too, btw.
K a Y e
Calling someone a NOOB is no big deal. A noob means a newly inexperienced person or what we call a NEWBIE. You can call someone a NOOB if it is for real! So, really it is no big deal! Also consider what Remilia-- had said

Remilia-- wrote:

im pretty sure anything you hear in #osu you really shouldn't take to the heart since everyone there are just trolls (including myself of course) But lvl really doesn't mean anything.
Aoko
I agree with Remilia and Kaye. ^
So, don't take it whole-heartily what that person is saying. It's only in there opinion anyway.
So, welcome to the osu! forums. Hope you enjoy your stay. ♥
Topic Starter
justin-chan
TO THOSE WHO REPLIED ME THX. FOR YOUR SUPPORT! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT... THX. ALOT!
K a Y e
But next time, try considering not to post something in the Introductions that doesn't even intro----... Ok well, just stop posting stuff like these here, okay?

Introductions for Introductions ^_^