forum

First rhythm game you played

posted
Total Posts
show more
Bapakmu69
it's either guitar hero 3 or pump it up zero, forgot which one i played first.
agentspinhere
Really depends. I'm pretty sure I flailed around on a DDR machine as a really little kid, but I never really seriously played it. Once I had freewheeling use of the internet, I did spend a lot of time on FlashFlashRevoltion, but I hardly think that counts. I'd say Guitar Hero II was the game where I really tried taking it seriously and competing for high scores
_JustLatte_
Roblox RoBeats it's a good game check it out:

https://web.roblox.com/games/698448212/RoBeats-MMO-Rhythm-Game

wowcake
osu!
Kitsuka
Just Dance 2014 lmao
Lequd
Either just dance or geometry dash
LimeTwist
I would say GD but it's kind of debatable if it's really a rhythm game but not including GD I would say Robeats which got me into osu!
SawageYT
That piano shit
Bunny Cookie
Dance Dance Revolution
Lifeform42
Just Dance 4 on the wii started it all. Heck I'm about to go play Just Dance 2021 irl for that good isolation workout routine.
Meseta
osu
_JustLatte_
PIANO TILES :)
EPIKSTA
The first rhythm game I played was beat saber, I played it in late 2018 at my mates house.
Tox543
Firs rhythm game was Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX for the 3ds. I think if it wasn't for that game I would not be into rhythm games like I am now lol
heg-
geometry dash lite
MoonnJellyy
Mine was DDR but if that Doesn't count then its Arcaea.
[RUE]Bambinex
it surely doesn't count but geometry dash was my first rythm game. If it doesn't count then I think osu! is actually my first one. Oh no I played just dance on wii once.
chinyiun
If Piano Tiles counts then that's the first one as far as I remember. If not I think either Bandori or Phigros. On console it's Diva on switch
sky0565
idk piano tiles? if it doesnt count, VOEZ
Sugar_owo
lmao so many of us are saying piano tiles

that’s like the first ever game i played in my life and it’s g r e a t
Mocha umu
this.
milkytofu
my first rhythm game ever was rhythm heaven and soon after that was dynamix.
SA ST

Aiar Gaming wrote:

What was the first rhythm game you ever played?

Mine was GD and that before I knew it was even a rhythm game.

Dumb past me only knowing about PFS, rhythm games are my life now.
people say gd isnt a rythm game and i half agree so my first one was prob the step minigame in wii fit
ezrags
Robeats in 2017-2018ish I got into Osu when I started watching videos of maps like centipede and Players like ExGon.
SilentWuffer
First serious rg was robeats, first ever was taiko on ds
p a n c a k e
I mean geometry dash isnt a rhythm game but the songs are on osu! so i tried it and it was fun.
potato975
I think it was either Geometry dash or some other game that I don't remember lmao. Tbh, I thought the first rhythm game I played was Friday Night Funkin' but I recently learned that geometry dash is a rhythm game too ;-;
Kruiozi
Um i think my first Was ADOFAI Then This.
Neigdoig
DDR Supernova. I thought it was Supernova 2, but I got the covers mixed up.
Dkuya
I'm just played piano tiles as kid XD
Wizzmane
When I was 4, my family used to go to the arcade and the arcade had Drummania in it. I played that game a lot but I really suck at it. I once saw a guy racking up 200 combos and I was like "Wow! this guy is a god at this game!". Thinking about it now and it's not as impressive as it is. I really miss playing that game, and the arcade in general. I also remember some other rhythm games in that arcade that I thought was "boring" such as DDR and Dancemaniax (Still can't recall if we had PIU or not)
Miyu Sakurada
If I remember correctly

Back in 2011 is my first Rhythm games in Game Zones but I forget the name of the game which is play with the Drums (never heard DDR in PS)
Helfy0
Geometry Dash
show more