forum

What made you cry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Foxtrot
Reading some fucked up stuff about the Ferguson riots.

My heart is with the rioters and I sincerely hope the police officers get what they deserve.
unko
hay fever
BrokenArrow
That feel when you write a long-ass essay which took a lot of effort and contains so much in-depth knowledge about the meaning of life and universe and then the program crashes and you lose everything

Fuck

my

life
Kouya-
When you are eating your favorite food and a piece of it drops on the floor ;~;
Chiuyo
Me and my friend thought snorting candy powder would be fun, it wasn't fun
Kyonko Hizara

Chiuyo wrote:

Me and my friend thought snorting candy powder would be fun, it wasn't fun
I used to have friends who did that and I thought it was so stupid. It just burns your nose and fucks up your sinuses.
Amianki
I got to work in a grocery as the only person in a department for most of the afternoon and the entire evening on a hyperbusy day because the person who was supposed to close the department decided not to show up for the second day in a row without telling anyone.

I had to stay an extra hour past my shift ending and I have to work 12 hours after the shift ends again on another hyperbusy day.
sheela
When you listen to a really beautiful song.
Kouya-
When I tried swatting a bug and I hit my shelf which hasn't been dusted off in a couple of months, and some of that dust went into my eye .

Causing me to shed tears ;~;
Foxtrot
Watched a playthrough of P.T and the Silent Hill song started playing right at the end. I genuinely cried.
Chiuyo
School tomorrow, that's hell for me
Flanster
Something good happened.
Aurani

LoliFlan wrote:

Something good happened.
You finally got lucky with love?
Flanster
No, not really but its kind of a chance to love someone properly.
Aurani
I hope and wish you all the best in that case, mate. I do apologise for being nosy, but you did mention more than a few times that your luck in love wasn't the best, so I assumed you finally got lucky.
Kyonko Hizara
The lock button on my phone broke today so I have to get a new phone tomorrow. I really don't even want a new phone.
Miunix
Corpse party: Tortured Souls.
Believe me, it is gore, but also very sad at the same time

RIP Seiko, Yuka, Morishige, Satoshi, Yoshiki, Mayu and Mrs.Yui :'(
Flanster

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

The lock button on my phone broke today so I have to get a new phone tomorrow. I really don't even want a new phone.
Or get it fixed?
hersa37
My gf
Kyonko Hizara

LoliFlan wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Or get it fixed?
It was $45 to get the Galaxy s5 or spend $200 on getting the lock button fixed for my s3 and it's very unlikely it could get fixed anyways because they'd have to gut the whole phone.
Dawgy

So many feels.
Kouya-
Re-watching this 2 years later, still makes me cry on the inside, all the time ;~;

DxNightwave
A manga known as G.E. (Good End) : (
Flanster

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

It was $45 to get the Galaxy s5 or spend $200 on getting the lock button fixed for my s3 and it's very unlikely it could get fixed anyways because they'd have to gut the whole phone.
Nice, I don't want to live on this planet anym-- wait I never did.
Chiuyo
girls stuff T _ T
Kyonko Hizara

Chiuyo wrote:

girls stuff T _ T
ew girls
Chiuyo

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Chiuyo wrote:

girls stuff T _ T
ew girls
I maybe just dropped my falsies on the floor and started to cry
Kyonko Hizara
silmarilen
ep10 of black bullet
awuferu
My toes just hit the table. Must. Not. Cry.
Tyf
5 centimeters per second.
So many feels ;_;
Granger
I cried yesterday because things seem so impossible to do for me.
Chiuyo
school ugh
Foxtrot
Crying because school starts tomorrow and it's been a long time since I went to an actual serious school. I really don't want to fail all my classes like I did the other years.
mathexpert

Dulcet wrote:

Crying because school starts tomorrow and it's been a long time since I went to an actual serious school. I really don't want to fail all my classes like I did the other years.
That's unexpected, you come off as a really intelligent and knowledgeable person. Good luck with school and I hope you'll enjoy whatever you're studying!
Foxtrot

mathexpert wrote:

Dulcet wrote:

That's unexpected, you come off as a really intelligent and knowledgeable person. Good luck with school and I hope you'll enjoy whatever you're studying!
I might be intellectually smart, but academically I am a failure. I always had a problem with studying and concentrating. Thank you very much though!
Wlesh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luM6oeCM7Yw
and why is everyone so far away
Rio-

also my home Internet really kills me now...
Kouya-
When you spend so long in a video game without saving and 2 hours in, then you die .
Navizel
really hit me

show more