forum

What made you cry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Jordan

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Let's just get together and hug, hug and hug.

Either way, to be on topic for once, even though I hate posting something that seems attention-seeking, not to even mention how much I hate admitting things; I kind of start hurting inside more and more daily (especially as we're getting close to school; reason incoming, keep reading), because I tell myself that I'm used to loneliness. I've even been telling myself, that being alone is actually better, and to stop trying, because hey, who needs friends, right? So yeah, I've realized, that I've already stopped trying. What makes me concerned, is that being alone might (and will) ruin my high school grades, which would ruin my chances to get a better/proper job, which would most likely ruin my life. Sure, I have one friend, but his good friend is coming to our school this year, in 5 days, and I can already smell the "haha you're neglected" in the air. So I'm running against a wall for two, three years, and then I realize, hey, getting friends would be the only reasonable option. But, I hate bothering people and admitting my problems, I'm socially nonexistent, and in general terribly shy and awkward, there's my main problems. Guess what "getting friends" stands for. I can't write it.

TL;DR: You didn't miss anything.
Lol we're in the same situation
Kyonko Hizara
I don't even know what to do with my emotions anymore. I feel all of the feels at the same time.
South
realized today taht ive finnaly given up on just about everything. saddest part is i really dont care. my conscious is sorta beating me up tho
420Guy
Everyday the same shit, i miss a person which is not in my life anymore...
Aoriki
Finding out my pet parrot passed away last night...
Kyonko Hizara
Currently having a break down, nothing too abnormal
Katze
the whole situation in my life.. i want everything to be okay again
Foxtrot

Aoriki wrote:

Finding out my pet parrot passed away last night...
I'm so sorry.
Maraiga

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

I honestly hate to feel this depressed, and even more when I start having stupid suicidal thoughts.
Niklas
People! and everything!
Birdy

Katze wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

I really hope you both are going to be fine, that's the only thing I can do now because of the stupid distances. Have I ever told how many times distances have made me cry, by the way?

Anyway, you guys, you are two of the most amazing people I've ever met anywhere, just thought I'd let you know. Don't give up, cheer up! *hugs*
420Guy

Katze wrote:

same..
Foxtrot
very heated argument. i literally can't breathe. i blame the vicodins.
MegaRevolution1
Today was supposed to be a day I finally got to be alone, away from the rest of my godawful family and actually not hate my life for once.
Nope.

They decided to come home early, arriving at 5PM (They left at like, 12:30 ~ 1PM), start yelling at me, saying how useless I am for not doing stuff I wasn't told to do, and just the same s*** they always yell at me about.

My brothers also felt it was necessary to purge the house of any food for me (I'm very, very picky. Most food is absolutely awful for me to the point I can't even take a single bite without feeling dreadfully sick) during that time, only to return with trash from McDonalds and taunt me about how I didn't get anything. My parents thought it would be "special treatment" to bring me back food everyone else got to eat as well.

Also, it's my brothers birthday, which means no matter how big of an @$$hole he treats me, he won't get in trouble. At all. He's already called me tons of vulgar names (With the almighty "Half-a-fa*" my mom calls me every time she gets drunk) and has not been told ONCE to stop. The one time I told him to shut up resulted in ME getting yelled at once again by my parents for being "disrespectful to him on his birthday". He has also told me several times to kill myself, again without being disciplined, and it seems like it'd truly be worth it at this point.
Katze
tears of joy - kitty came back home <3
[Luanny]

Katze wrote:

aw yes <33
Jordan

Katze wrote:

I'm happy about it <3 I own a cat too and I can't imagine how i'd feel if he escaped one day
HeatKai
Jordan
Feels trip looking at old osu! screens, wondering what the people i used to talk to 1/2 years ago are doing now...
Birdy

Katze wrote:

YAYAYAY, very glad to hear that ♥ I hope everything else is going to be fine too
Liiraye
It's raining outside and I have to ride my bike to work T.T
Jordan
Setsuen
Doing a song two times with over 96%Acc to find out for some reason my score won't save. Now I can't get rank 50 :(
TakuMii
saw a deer get hit by a car on the highway today
:(
Pawww_old
My new school, im so anti-social.
420Guy
Wrote with my ex again .. she kissed another guy, such a b1tch.
Mismagius

YayMii wrote:

saw a deer get hit by a car on the highway today
:(
Similar situation for me, 2 days ago I was coming home after school and there was a woman crying in the middle of the road with her son on her arms and a car nearby, many people around... You can imagine what happened.. Ugh, made me feel so bad.
quiz-chan_DELETED
Seeing guys wearing leggings..... seriously, why would you do that?? -___-''
Trust
I can't understand why i'm so shy. It eats at me and keeps me from making friends, even online.
Nad
Being home alone once again....
Birdy

TehD wrote:

My new school, im so anti-social.
Which school are you in? (you can PM me too if you don't want to put it here in public) Judging by your age, you have just started high school, so yeah, I remember my first year too, not pleasant.
Jordan
It's not that bad being anti-social in school as long as people don't harass you, my 1st high school year was awesome just because no one seemed to care about me, finally. Middle school years were the worst
Pawww_old

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Which school are you in? (you can PM me too if you don't want to put it here in public) Judging by your age, you have just started high school, so yeah, I remember my first year too, not pleasant.
Salon ammatikoulu, Datanome student.
Birdy

TehD wrote:

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Salon ammatikoulu, Datanome student.
Oh, forgot that technical schools exist too~ Anyway, good luck!
VoidnOwO
:oops:
RA272Nirvash
The wind =D
Jordan
I WANNA STOP BEING EMOTIONAL AND TURN INTO AN ANDROID
Birdy

Jordan wrote:

I WANNA STOP BEING EMOTIONAL AND TURN INTO AN ANDROID
You don't.
birra
facing a bigger possibility of me not being able to continue my study anymore
Kaona
Being falsely accused of something seriously bad which I haven't done.
show more