forum

What made you cry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Dark_Ai

EOHK-Fluttershy wrote:

Missing someone terribly...

and being treating like i'm nothing, that really hurts...
totally this
Foxtrot
My boyfriend doing a joke on me. ;_;
Marcin
I've went through 100+km's, by using bicycle, I've burnt my whole skin (by sun ofc.), everything I touch hurts, I can't even move to toilet. This can't be any worse...
Babukus

Marcin wrote:

I've went through 100+km's, by using bicycle, I've burnt my whole skin (by sun ofc.), everything I touch hurts, I can't even move to toilet. This can't be any worse...
I'm hurting just reading this. (´;д;`)
Liut

Marcin wrote:

wtf is the sun that strong in poland?
Kaona
Seeing my friends write comments in each others sections in the Yearbook (and me commenting on theirs) but nobody at all commented on my section. It hurts.
Kyonko Hizara

Kaona wrote:

Seeing my friends write comments in each others sections in the Yearbook (and me commenting on theirs) but nobody at all commented on my section. It hurts.
Never got one since the same would just happen to me
Marcin

Liut wrote:

SCREW THAT, INTERNET FAILED BRB EDITING

It was around 23 *C, sky was clear, no clouds. I was driving through open field, there was few forests, but they didn't last for long. I was on endless ride for about 8 hours, Occasional breaks, to drink water, and eat something. Even writing this hurts me.

The one thing I can assume (or actually two):
1. This was best day of my life
2. I've been on the longest trip by bicycle.
3. The guy to which we went, plays osu too!

Oh, and to not Off-topic so much, I've cried when I was half way through, because I didn't know If I'll have enough strength to complete it.
Jordan

Marcin wrote:

Liut wrote:

It was around 23 *C, sky was clear, no clouds. I was driving through open field, there was few forests, but they didn't last for long. I was on endless ride for about 8 hours, Occasional breaks, to drink water, and eat something. Even writing this hurts me.

Oh, and to not Off-topic so much, I've cried when I was half way through, because I didn't know If I'll have enough strength to complete it.
>23°C
>Hot

Damn Poland ;_;
Kyonko Hizara
Mouth ulcers
Jarby

Marcin wrote:

Liut wrote:

You really should have reapplied sunscreen if you were out in the sun for 8 hours though.
momp
state testing...(i was crying inside)
Kyonko Hizara

I legit cried, and cried hard
Foxtrot
Sometimes people really can't assume their responsibilities.
Kanye West
failing to SS crazy hot
Michalv
Stomachache :'(
Birdy
the saddle of F m L's bike (my own bike was destroyed so I had to use his, thanks niggers) completely destroyed my ass ;A;
GladiOol

Static Noise Bird wrote:

the saddle of F m L's bike (my own bike was destroyed so I had to use his, thanks niggers) completely destroyed my ass ;A;
you know you liked it
Kanye West

GladiOol wrote:

Static Noise Bird wrote:

you know you liked it
they were tears of joy
Birdy
i know i liked it, they were tears of joy
Michalv
The moment that I know I must wake up sooooo early
fuyuko-chan
Yawning
Birdy

fuyuko-chan wrote:

Yawning
Maraiga
Monkeys.
*YAWN*
woduq414
Korea Battlefield online's service will be ended on may, 21th!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
BrokenArrow
I can't fucking stop crying.. and it gets worse the harder I'm trying. Inside I'm dying.

boat
>normals
Liut
>ARAM
BrokenArrow
>SADLYFE
silmarilen
>LoL
Effy

Liut wrote:

>ARAM
Foxtrot
Happiness.
EOHK-Fluttershy
Thinking about bad, awful things, and a special someone not answering me when I need them most...
Kanye West

woduq414 wrote:

Korea Battlefield online's service will be ended on may, 21th!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
jerbq
Watching some Toradora AMVs. Damn, it brings back them feels.
Kyonko Hizara

jerbuta wrote:

Watching some Toradora AMVs. Damn, it brings back them feels.
Toradora always gives me feels
skibblesx
tried to be myself in a group. I got out casted and called annoying and obnoxious.

NEVER SOCIALIZING AGAIN
Haneii
Applying eyeliner. I gave up. Nothing should ever approach that close to my eye.
Kyonko Hizara

Haneii wrote:

Applying eyeliner. I gave up. Nothing should ever approach that close to my eye.
Know dat feel. I poke myself in the eyes a lot with it, hence why I don't wear it.
Courtney_old
kept getting yelled at for no reason....
not a big deal for most people, but i really cannot handle being yelled at. x_x
too neurotic for my own good.
show more