forum

hiu~~ osu has brought me insurmountable joy. hihi

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
shinikaru_old
i just would like to finally say hi here because i have recently taken my osu! game to the next level by moving to using the keyboard as well instead of just mouse-only. which means i have gone from being able to S rank a handful of 4 star maps to being able to get B's and C's on hyper/insane/extreme maps... with no fail on :P

so yeah lol i am a long long ways away from being as good as like 90% of the people that play this game or so it seems..

but yes, this game has brought me so much joy, feeling the music harder than ever before by concentrating on every single beat, i just get so into it..

my fav. maps right now are Ryu - bloomin feelin on hyper, dj yoshitaka - flower on advanced (though omg yoshitaka is like my new Yasutaka Nakata.. I played all the perfume maps first after downloading the game ^_^) and Lia - Toki wo kizamu uta...

huge fan of the game, i love mouse and keyboard accuracy as i am a sort of enthusiast; with a mechanical kb and gaming mouse that i also use for starcraft 2 and dota 2..

anyways, just sort of rambling, felt like i should finally post something on the forums about how much i love osu. Nobody i know irl likes osu... even my roommate who is a beatmania iidx fan won't play osu :(
Rena-chan
I think you mean you're a long long way away from being as good as the 0.1% of users that can S Insane maps on first run, really.

But yeah, hi.
JulyXC
Hi! Wow good job! And Welkome! :)
Irisu_old
Hello, welcome, and hope to play with you soon~
Topic Starter
shinikaru_old
:3 i hope to some day be able to edit beatmaps too.. my roommate and i produce music and we want to do a music video where it looks like a candid shot of us writing the music but actually we are playing the level we made for it in osu ^_^ if i could get the editor to stop crashing on me, i'd try to make a map for this song: http://soundcloud.com/finally-boys/lunar-lovers
Aoriki
Welcome welcome.
Hope to see you in the game : >
Pizzicato
Welcome to osu!
Have fun and enjoy your stay.
emonite
Welcome to the forums~
Good luck to whatever you are doing. :)
Soly
-Athena-
^ ya mean Silvia?
Lol welcome and enjoy your stay
Kinrinjin7
Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay.
vizzy
Keep it up! Welcome to the community. Hope you like it here. :)
K a Y e
Welcome! You have great improvements so far! I suck at HARD maps :|