forum

Little Busters! Anime green-lit

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Synchrostar
So... apparently they decided to make an anime adaption of Key's VN Little Busters! IMO it seems like it'll be very interesting, as the VN is pretty good/awesome. Opinions?

Source

EDIT:
EDIT2:
Apparently they revealed the cast
and seems like it's the same one as the game.

Natsume Rin: Tamiyasu Tomoe
Natsume Kyosuke: Midorikawa Hikaru
Inohara Masato: Canna Nobutoshi
Miyazawa Kengo: Oda Yusei
Kamikita Komari: Yanase Natsumi
Saigusa Haruka: Suzuki Keiko
Nomi Kudrjavka: Wakabayashi Naomi
Kurugaya Yuiko: Tanaka Ryoko
Nishizono Mio: Kawaragi Shiho

Source: MAL (which got it from the official website)

Going to be animated by J.C. Staff. Any disappointments?
Dieathan
Finally! I've been waiting for this to happen.
NoHitter
Little Busters was one of the earlier VNs I read and has been one of the first VNs to move me emotionally.

I'm definitely excited for this!
Minty Gum
I've never played the game, but all of the things I've seen by Key are good. The animes have high-quality artwork, music, and good plots~
emonite
YEAH~I love Little Busters! visual novel,good to know that there is a anime adaption of it.
ampzz
Visual novel adaptations never work though...
pacmanmania

ampzz wrote:

yeah, most of the time

remember Fortune Arterial?
Gabi
Interesting, i like Key's shows, they are one of the only studios that haven't disappointed me yet.
mathexpert
excitement~
I wonder who's animating it, kyoani would be nice since they did clannad, angel beats as well as a few others quite successfully from key.
Tenshichan

ampzz wrote:

certainly not true ...

I love LB, so happy that they finally decided to make an anime adaptation :)
Daru
If muscle sensation is not in this then I'm going to break something. With my muscles.
Valentiino
inb4 huge rape, just the way they did with Mashiro-iro Symphony
pielak213
­
Aoriki
Oh, no way...Little Buster becoming an Anime?! Yeeeees, dream come true! Now let's see if they make Rewrite into an anime o3o
Tenshi-nyan

mathexpert9981 wrote:

excitement~
I wonder who's animating it, kyoani would be nice since they did clannad, angel beats as well as a few others quite successfully from key.

Yeah, would be nice if KyoAni is gonna do this. I liked what they did with Clannad, but there is so much they can fuck up... let's just have faith.

They didn't animate Angel Beats though - that was done by PA Works... or something like that.
senaya
I hope it's true.
Key's titles were animated nicely since AIR, I don't think they will screw something up at this point.
Pizzicato
im so hyped >w<
rickyboi
If it's not going to be animated by KyoAni, then expect it to be shit.
Topic Starter
Synchrostar
Promo vid, but ppl say it's an april fools joke. Your opinion?

MLGnom
It's not april fools joke because this video was posted on official site on March 31th. :3
show more